Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by zombiegavins View Post
downloading the purple theme now, these are just awesome looking.
forgive me for sounding like a newb but how do you get those wifi strength indicators on your desktop?
Those are icons of ConnectNow widget that allows you to connect some network with one click

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Nevermind about this. Fixed in ver. 1.6 which should already be on extras-devel.
Dunno about Gpodder yet (haven't checked it). But Google Talk icon problem is still the same.
Attached Images

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Dunno about Gpodder yet (haven't checked it). But Google Talk icon problem is still the same.
Ohhh ****. Why the person who created that icon did not make it's background transparent

I'm not sure if I will fix this since I think it's more icon's fault than mine :/

Edit: okay, I will do something about this if something else comes up to be fixed also.

Last edited by d-iivil; 2010-05-04 at 04:27.

Come on guys.. these themes have been on extras-testing for two weeks and not a SINGLE vote from people in this thread. Feels like it's not worth to publish these since no one takes the time to cast a vote and make the themes available for everyone. If they suck, at least go and give a negative vote:
http://maemo.org/packages/search/?or...value]=r-style

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:

Tags
theme release