Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by x-lette View Post
Would it be hard for you to build an orange-pleego? Like the dark orange in plastic. I love that style! That would really be a great one!
Well.. basically I would just add a orange filter above everything, so yes, it would be easy, but I'm not sure if it would look good at all Need to try it out.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Pleegoblue seems to be perfect for my taste! The only issue I see is that the sms icons seem to be default yellow ones even in custom icons selection mode. Or is it just me?

PleegoBlue is really nice i wonder if u got the color from skype lol... is there a possibilty of a green one with the same icons and borders?

i use this wallpaper on pleego blue its called round, just wanna share, thanks for the new pleego d-livil....

http://www.n900wallpapers.com/wallpaper/round

Last edited by Changegames; 2010-09-12 at 11:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to Changegames For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by navsin View Post
Pleegoblue seems to be perfect for my taste! The only issue I see is that the sms icons seem to be default yellow ones even in custom icons selection mode. Or is it just me?
Pleego doesn't include icons for conversations since the default ones are fitting in nicely in my opinion (and few other users shared that opinio few pages ago), so it's normal you see the default yellow envelopes

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
You see a possibility to make the Plastic Setup tool multilanguage?
I would like to have it in german. How could a translation be done?
I didn't find any *.po, nor *.ts files in the source...

So I opened up 'setupblackplastic.pro' in QT Creator and did a direct translation... Problem is, My Dev skills are very limited and I wasn't able to compile a deb, either in QT nor with MADDE...

Could you compile it for me if I send you the files back?
Or do you have an other idea?

thx for your help.

Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
You see a possibility to make the Plastic Setup tool multilanguage?
I would like to have it in german. How could a translation be done?
I didn't find any *.po, nor *.ts files in the source...

So I opened up 'setupblackplastic.pro' in QT Creator and did a direct translation... Problem is, My Dev skills are very limited and I wasn't able to compile a deb, either in QT nor with MADDE...

Could you compile it for me if I send you the files back?
Or do you have an other idea?

thx for your help.
If you could just post here the translated words, then I would look into implementing it.

Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Gah, i hate to be a noob. I´m trying to change some icons, but i don´t know how to change them in a simple way (i have no wifi), i right now i connect my phone to the computer and put them in a file and then using filebox to replace the standard icons, it takes time and i have to reboot a loot, plus that i´m not good. Anyway, i have some ideas (for someone better :>).

1. The progress bar and the volume bar, can you change the colors (like blye sky theme and humanity etc) to the yellow you are using in the controlbar?

2. The hardest part from my side (with all the reboots) was to change the taskswitch icons correct with some not so good looking ones, can you take a look at them and ignore them or make them better or something.

Sorry for all the text but every time i see a meego-video i fall in love.

icons.tar

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
If you could just post here the translated words, then I would look into implementing it.
I already translated the *.ui file. so that's the easiest way if i just upload that...

If you can't work with it, I'll write it down in an excel sheet or maybe better, directly use QT Linguist...

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mainwindow.zip (1.7 KB, 94 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to NightShift79 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
I already translated the *.ui file. so that's the easiest way if i just upload that...

If you can't work with it, I'll write it down in an excel sheet or maybe better, directly use QT Linguist...

Thank you.
Thanks I will try to educate myself to learn to implement multi language support in next release

Hi , I love this theme ! simple, clean and fast !
I'm using PleegoBlue with this background :
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=59876

very nice, but i have a problem when i read the application names..
in some cases, can not read the names of the applications because the background is too light, and the white words do not have enough contrast. Is possible to have a bit of contour such as for Android? :

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....09/fasscr1.jpg

is another thing that I discovered a bug in the list of available alarms. test it to see if you see the problem, otherwise I try to post a screenshot. Thanks!