Notices

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
Originally Posted by towhatend View Post
Well, you should help him with the icons. It takes some time you know, but if we are working together it will be smother.
sure dude, im ready to help him with icons...

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Yeah, I'm pretty busy at the moment with my dayjob so all help is appreciated. Even better would be if you guys could make the icons directly into correct format (PNG), correctly sized and named.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Havant
I have a wicked icon program that can export to PNG ( which I use to create button icons for my own software )

So what size do you need the icons and is there a list of file names ?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by RossTuck View Post
I have a wicked icon program that can export to PNG ( which I use to create button icons for my own software )

I can do the naming, size for normal application icons is 64 x 64 pixels.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

hey dude can you name the wicked icon program name???

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Havant
Yes.

Axialis Icon Workshop

www.axialis.com

Yes.

Axialis Icon Workshop

www.axialis.com
thanx dude

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Hey D Ivil. Yes, I'm the guy who had the wierd email problem. However it was great I had thatproblem that I stumbled upon this theme pack... I loved the Pleego Blue to such an extent that I kinda played with the backgrounds and all. Thanks man for releasing such great theme packs.
I've shared a few screenshot of the editing i've done dude and hope you like them.

PS: I have not done anythin more than googling croppin images to the proper size and transparency stuff... Well Only thing I workedon is the Lock Screens Unlock Slider (Made from Word 2010and Photoshop. Loool)

Last edited by fareed_xtreme; 2010-10-29 at 15:14. Reason: Problem with Image Linking

fareed_xtreme: That looks pretty cool. What widgets are you using for the clocks and fm transmitter+power etc? Thanks.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by fareed_xtreme View Post
Hey D Ivil. Yes, I'm the guy who had the wierd email problem. However it was great I had thatproblem that I stumbled upon this theme pack... I loved the Pleego Blue to such an extent that I kinda played with the backgrounds and all. Thanks man for releasing such great theme packs.
I've shared a few screenshot of the editing i've done dude and hope you like them.

PS: I have not done anythin more than googling croppin images to the proper size and transparency stuff... Well Only thing I workedon is the Lock Screens Unlock Slider (Made from Word 2010and Photoshop. Loool)
do you mind sharing your files for your backgrounds? i like the bubbles.

thx.