Oh wow, finally got it working.
python-beautifulsoup is missing as a dependency!

Also, as apps.formeego is down atm, link to current (2.9.0-1) version: http://khertan.net/datas/downloads/H....0-1_armel.deb

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Thank you very much for this great app!

I tried to get it (vserion 2.15) working with my OwnCloud 4.5.2, but did not success.
I get the following error when I try your default Host/URL scheme (Host: http://www.***.ch/ , path: /owncloud/files/webdav.php):
Code:
2012-11-16 20:51:21,231: DEBUG: Time delta: -3601.000000
isConnected:  True
2012-11-16 20:51:22,543: ERROR: Method Not Allowed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/khtnotes/sync.py", line 456, in _check_khtnotes_folder_and_lock
    webdavConnection.addCollection(self._remoteDataFolder + '/')
  File "/opt/khtnotes/webdav/WebdavClient.py", line 606, in addCollection
    self.connection.mkcol(self.path + name, header)
  File "/opt/khtnotes/davlib.py", line 216, in mkcol
    return self._request('MKCOL', url, extra_hdrs=extra_hdrs)
  File "/opt/khtnotes/webdav/Connection.py", line 124, in _request
    return self.__evaluateResponse(method, response)
  File "/opt/khtnotes/webdav/Connection.py", line 142, in __evaluateResponse
    raise WebdavError(reason, status)
WebdavError: Method Not Allowed

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/khtnotes/sync.py", line 150, in _sync_files
    self._check_khtnotes_folder_and_lock(webdavConnection)
  File "/opt/khtnotes/sync.py", line 456, in _check_khtnotes_folder_and_lock
    webdavConnection.addCollection(self._remoteDataFolder + '/')
  File "/opt/khtnotes/webdav/WebdavClient.py", line 606, in addCollection
    self.connection.mkcol(self.path + name, header)
  File "/opt/khtnotes/davlib.py", line 216, in mkcol
    return self._request('MKCOL', url, extra_hdrs=extra_hdrs)
  File "/opt/khtnotes/webdav/Connection.py", line 124, in _request
    return self.__evaluateResponse(method, response)
  File "/opt/khtnotes/webdav/Connection.py", line 142, in __evaluateResponse
    raise WebdavError(reason, status)
WebdavError: Method Not Allowed

I am wondering, why you use a non-default path as preset.
On a normal OwnCloud installation, the webdav is available under http://****.ch/owncloud/remote.php/webdav/

Or is it not the same as in a web browser?
Anyway, changing the path to /owncloud/remote.php/webdav/ brings the following error:
Code:
2012-11-16 20:58:05,681: ERROR: <class 'webdav.Connection.WebdavError'>:Moved Permanently
<class 'webdav.Connection.WebdavError'>:Moved Permanently
2012-11-16 20:58:05,986: ERROR: <class 'webdav.Connection.WebdavError'>:Moved Permanently
2012-11-16 20:58:06,294: ERROR: <class 'webdav.Connection.WebdavError'>:Moved Permanently
isConnected:  False
is favorited : Bb.txt
False

If you want, I can create you a test account on my owncloud installation.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Answer maemo

Hi,

The webdav path changed between the release 3.x and 4.x of owncloud, this is why the preset path is different.

it's look like you didn't have the right to create folder in your files root webdav directory. Can you try it from the owncloud webui.

you said "On a normal OwnCloud installation, the webdav is available under http://****.ch/owncloud/remote.php/webdav/" in fact it's depend if you made a clean instal or an upgrade of 3.x. As you can see you got an html 3xx redirection, so this mean that this path isn't the good one.

Yes if you can create me a test account i ll be able to see what happen.

thanks for the report.

Hi Khertan

Thank you for your reply.
In the web interface I can create/modify/delete files and folder, so that should be fine.

I created you a test account.
User: demo
Password: demo

You can access it through http://owncloud.ruinelli.ch
WebDAV is accessible under http://owncloud.ruinelli.ch/remote.php/webdav/
but http://owncloud.ruinelli.ch/files/webdav.php seems also to work...

I did a clean install of OwnCloud 4.5.2.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Huhu, look like many users use demo password or didn't use my software with the sync feature.

There is an error in the config parser, which prevent giving the right password to the authenticate method, and worst, there is none error displayed about that.

I'm currently patching it to fix that, and sync look like working now on your test account (tests also). I ll run the test suite against your server to be sure i didn't break something else.

Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Khertan For This Useful Post:
Thank you for looking into this!
It would be great to move away from Evernote and instead use my own server.

Feel free to use my server for what ever test you want to run!

Also I am happy to test it for you if you need testers.
and more...

Morning,

I ve publish a new release, version 2.16, i test it against your server with the following parameters :

Host : http://own*.rui***lli.ch/
Path : /remote.php/webdav/

Please set again also your password.

Thanks for your help resolving this bugs.

Edit: It ll be available soon in apps for meego repository and is waiting QA in Nokia Store.

Last edited by Khertan; 2012-11-20 at 10:06.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Khertan For This Useful Post:
It works now as expected, thank you very much!

Now I am thinking of the possibility to add an OwnCloud Plugin. That should not be too difficult and would be a great completion to your app.
and more...

Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
It works now as expected, thank you very much!

Now I am thinking of the possibility to add an OwnCloud Plugin. That should not be too difficult and would be a great completion to your app.
I've take a look at the api, but that javascriptify and html is not really funny ... If you want to make one i ll be happy

EDIT : and if you know how to do, and have motivation i've an other app concept that will sync with owncloud where a plugin is required too.

Originally Posted by Khertan View Post
I've take a look at the api, but that javascriptify and html is not really funny ... If you want to make one i ll be happy
I have now written a quick and dirty OwnCloud Plugin for the notes.
It doesnt look nice yet but already works.
I didnt really dig into AJAX but only used traditional PHP and HTML.

Originally Posted by Khertan View Post

EDIT : and if you know how to do, and have motivation i've an other app concept that will sync with owncloud where a plugin is required too.
Tell me

BTW:
Basing on your code, would it be possible to create a sync client for the N9?
One that really syncs (not only downloads on command)?

As for KhtNotes, is there a command for automatic sync? It would be great if we could initiate a daily sync, i.e. with ProfileMatic.
and more...

Tags
harmattan, hellgate vortex, notes, owncloud