ive had this phone for a few days now (since monday to be exact) and overall ive been quite pleased with the speed of the browser and the overall speed of the ui. the keyboard takes time to adjust to and even now i have some problems typing especially coming from the much more ergonomic e71 keyboard. ui does slow down at times but i have yet to use a phone that doesnt. a few things i would like to reccomend tho:

1) can we have call time for inidividual calls in the call log? i like to no sometimes so i can guage performance of my phone and know how much time ive been talking for.

2) for the music player, can the search include all words in the name and not just the first word of the song title? thanks!

3) lastly and probably my biggest annohyance so far is when i switch text size from normal to larger in the browser, the formatting of websites goes entirely off. also for some reason wall street journal (www.wsj.com) does not work very well with the browser sometimes which bugs me a bit since its one of my main websites. will text size format issues and the bad reflow be addressed in the future? i dont like how if i zoom in on a webpage a bit more it doesnt reflow

perhaps as i use the phone more and more ill think of some more stuff to add.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by archzai View Post
1) can we have call time for inidividual calls in the call log?
You may be interested in the Brainstorm "Improving the Maemo 5 phone experience".

2) for the music player, can the search include all words in the name and not just the first word of the song title?
This is bug 5879, already fixed internally and slated for inclusion in the next public firmware update.

Tags
browser, bug 5879, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, maemo browser, media player, media player search, phone, suggestion, ui/ux, wall street journal, zoom, zooming