Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Ok another problem other than the wifi that I haven't figured out and the double swipe to answer the p phone from the l lock screen is that whenever I disconnect from the internet and reconnect I have to go into availability and log back into my gtalk and fb chat, is there any way to have out setup so that happens automatically upon connection?

Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
Ok another problem other than the wifi that I haven't figured out and the double swipe to answer the p phone from the l lock screen is that whenever I disconnect from the internet and reconnect I have to go into availability and log back into my gtalk and fb chat, is there any way to have out setup so that happens automatically upon connection?
I have the exact same problem. Setting your internet connection to automatic seems to be the only solution...but then you're always online, and that eats up your battery really fast. There should be another option, I hope it will be available in the next update.

iv been having a problem, every few hours it is asking for me to re-enter my passwords for all my accounts again..

is there any reason why it needs to request my passwords when i have already entered it in?

(it usually requests my password when i open the app to that relevant account, but only once every few hours or so)

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Is there any solution to the wifi weakness, it is unbearable...I might as well just use 3g exclusively with how weak this is.

Twitter has vanished from Feeds this morning despite all options relating to it being enabled! PR1.0.

**Edit** Ok so twitter dropped out at 6:00am and came back just now...however now FB Feed is now mysteriously absent!.... ?!?

**Double Edit** Back to normal now. Booom! how odd.

Last edited by skribzy; 2011-11-22 at 14:59.

Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
I've been pretty busy with things other than dispending sarcasm and occasional help on TMO of late. Could someone please link to or write a 2-line summary on the progress of PR1.1 OTA rollout? I'm still not seeing it on my thinks-it's-on-StarHub 64GB.

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Shallimus how about just flashing it?

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by shallimus View Post
I've been pretty busy with things other than dispending sarcasm and occasional help on TMO of late. Could someone please link to or write a 2-line summary on the progress of PR1.1 OTA rollout? I'm still not seeing it on my thinks-it's-on-StarHub 64GB.
I have the same StarHub 64GB. It is the singapore device.
Just look for Nokia Singapore on the web and you'll find information
about updates.

Here is a direct link to the update status.

http://www.nokia.com/sg-en/support/product/n9-00/

As you can see, there is no software update available yet...

The Following User Says Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
I flashed mine manually, but the OTA update appeared for SingTel devices, in NZ a couple of days ago...

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philippines
Hey. I'm just wondering, why does my N9 have these problems?

1. My videos appear in my music library. When it plays them, it just crashes. How do I fix it?
2. Every time I turn it on, it says "Connect to internet?" I don't know if it's just me or I hadn't experienced this somewhere...
3. Why does the music player read the filename of the .mp3 as the title? I had to rename it all manually, and it still persisted on some tracks.
4. How do you shrink the space allocated for apps? it says 4.2 GB is reserved, and I don't usually install that much apps.
5. Is there an app like Nimbuzz or any YouTube downloaders like in Symbian?
6. How do I disable the auto-rotation? It's annoying, while using swype in bed.
7. Is a screen protector recommended? it came without one and I was told not to since most of the gestures involve swiping from the edge. Does anyone use a screen protector?
8. Is there a place where I can string a lanyard? I usually do that with other phones...

Sorry for all the questions, I just got this last monday and it's an all new OS...