Notices

I've been addicted to last.fm and vagalume for the past 2 weeks, now all of a sudden i keep getting the stupid error message stating "connection error" and it just keep happening, it used to happen here and there but now it does it anytime i try to connect, does anyone know how i can fix this? i've tried reinstalling it, and ive tried upgrading the OS. right now im on OS 2007 HE.
Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you.

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Same here. N810 running newest OS.

Also, other people on other platforms (like EEE PC) are reporting the same problem. Canola Last.FM also is broken. What gives?

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Corunha
I noticed that problem here too. It looks like Last.fm changed something in their streaming service. I'll try to release a new version of Vagalume today.

that would b greatly. appreciated, i dunno how crazy ill go witout my last.fm lol. just glad i now know its just not me. wen its fixed can u let me know?

Last edited by dragonfly1113; 2009-02-26 at 17:22.

Vagalume 0.7.1 has just been released. Packages for all architectures are being compiled. For the Nokia 770, go here -> http://vagalume.igalia.com/files/maemo/gregale/

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alberto Garcia For This Useful Post:
YOU'RE MY HERO YOU JUST SAVED MY NOKIA'S LIFE lol he almost died from the beating i was giving it lol.
HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Long Island
Is there any way to bump up the volume? Vagalume is considerably softer then the mp3s played through the default media player. I always have to play Vagalume using the highest volume setting just to hear it.

BTW thanks for fixing the connection problems

Last edited by bluesubaru; 2009-02-27 at 04:23.

bluesubaru: Try with the +/- keys

The Following User Says Thank You to Alberto Garcia For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Long Island
Awesome! That added some volume.

Sorry to revive this thread, but I've been getting 'connection error' with Vagalume 0.8.5 this week.

Does anyone know if the format for last.fm has changed yet again?

I'm using Diablo/OS2008 on the n810. The connection error occurs even if I reboot the n810 or try a different 'tag' on last.fm.

Thanks,
Chris