Hi, can anyone recomend me a song for the lucid dream music?

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
caco3: WOW1! Thanks for the presets & 'Expert-mode'-features! Especially the latter will be useful with MPD/MPC !
However it will be really useful with a Tellstick/LinuxMCE-combo or the like for home automation ! Thanks !

Omg, the only feature I can think of, that would be a useful is a "wake up around sunrise-feature". I guess it would be nice for vampires as well, the other way around.

Otherwise its: Got it all software!
Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Hi, can anyone recomend me a song for the lucid dream music?
I guess it should be calm music that you can recognise. I use Keit Jarrett - Köln Concert, but hey search and download some Creative Commons music and see if you find something you like.

As your attorney, I advise you to take those USB flashdrive of yours, that you never use anyway and your fellow mans epoxy, glue the sticks in a some nice public environment and point them out on DD.

Last edited by danielpublic; 2011-03-21 at 08:42. Reason: A 's' was missing.

The Following User Says Thank You to danielpublic For This Useful Post:
Ok, i will try it. Btw that works for you? Did you have lucid dreams?

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
This new version will not work for me. is there a way of going back to the previous version?

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
What is not working?
which version are you using?
AFAIK you did not you send me a bug report.
Without those informations its hard to help or improve the app!
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

A feature request:
If you sleep 30 min - 1 hour and then executes a command that turns the TV off with ir port.
Or can I do this already in this version?

Last edited by Evilson; 2011-03-25 at 16:45. Reason: corrected

Originally Posted by Evilson View Post
A feature request:
If you sleep 30 min - 1 hour and then executes a command that turns the TV off.

Feature request: when the alarm goes off, SleepAnalyser should execute a command to cook me some bacon:

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/855219-b...-you-breakfast

...toast, a couple of eggs, beans, blackpudding and a cup of tea wouldn't go amiss either.

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Ok, i will try it. Btw that works for you? Did you have lucid dreams?
Lucid dreaming is AFAIK, not as much about "driving the vehicle", but rather sitting in the back and realise that we are getting there with a wheelbarrow of in between, anyhow.

Originally Posted by BillyTheFish View Post
Feature request: when the alarm goes off, SleepAnalyser should execute a command to cook me some bacon: http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/855219-b...-you-breakfast...toast, a couple of eggs, beans, blackpudding and a cup of tea wouldn't go amiss either.
Look at the Tellstick url I posted yesterday. I have not scurried through Tellsticks software yet, but being open source I would be surprised if there were no piece of code written with intent of brewing a fresh pot of coffee, in a flick of a script that is.

As your attorney, I advise you to take those USB flashdrive of yours, that you never use anyway and your fellow mans epoxy, glue the sticks in a some nice public environment and point them out on DD.

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
What is not working?
which version are you using?
AFAIK you did not you send me a bug report.
Without those informations its hard to help or improve the app!
Sorry.
I am using version 2.1-21.
No matter what changes I make to the settings it shows me as in a deep sleep for a lot longer than I am. The older version I could have read quite accurately but even when I now load the old records it shows me as never being awake. Don't get me wrong as i like this app and think you have done an amazing job in it's development.

The Following User Says Thank You to pthomas22 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
can you post one of your records (the data file, not an image).
Either you have a very weird mattress or something else is wrong

did you study the help file? It should give all the needed info for a correct setup.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator