Active Topics

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
refresh doesnt make them show up for me.

i have some past due and created some new ones too, but none of them show up even after a reboot.

Version 1.0.92 is out and available at https://www.bithub.de/philip/calenda...0.92_armel.deb

Changes include:
  • Implement grayscale icons to indicate that the entry does not contain todays events (thanks to Hakki_01 for the suggestion and bug reports)
  • Support more than 5 events in aggregated view mode by creating a new feed entry every 5 items.
  • Fix an issue with to-dos which had the all day flag set
  • Fix an issue with events whose end date was not on the same date as the start date

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Thank you!

not complaining....but it still does not show todo items...at all.

new or old.

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
not complaining....but it still does not show todo items...at all.

new or old.
Sorry I forgot to come back to you. Based on the previous log you sent me can you please verify that to-dos and overdue to-dos are enabled for all calendars. If they are can you please send me another log. Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Please consider an Italian translation. I work as translator for an Italian board game publisher, I'b be glad to help and do it for you. Your app is so useful to me...

PM me if you're interested!

Originally Posted by Watchmaker View Post
Please consider an Italian translation. I work as translator for an Italian board game publisher, I'b be glad to help and do it for you. Your app is so useful to me...

PM me if you're interested!
You seem to have private messages disabled so I can't PM you. Feel free to contact me directly at organiserfeed a.t. bithub.de

Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Originally Posted by chillip View Post
You seem to have private messages disabled so I can't PM you. Feel free to contact me directly at organiserfeed a.t. bithub.de
You're rightright, I thought they were enabled by default, but apparently it isn't so and I didn't found a way to enable them either. I'm writing you.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland
I suppose there is a bug in Organiser Feed.
Yearly appointments set as all day events which have start date before year 1970 do not show up in news feed.
I realized that today - I have a friend with a birth date on 6th January 1967 and I have all day appointment created for that. It does not show up in news feed. So I created "Test" appointment (all day event, repeated yearly) with a start date on 6/01/1967 - it did not show up in news feed either. I started to change the date to 6/01/1968, than 1969 etc. The appointment showed up in news feed when I changed its date to 6th January 1970.

[EDIT]
or maybe it is Calendar app bug itself?

regards

Last edited by eres; 2012-01-06 at 14:26.

Originally Posted by eres View Post
I suppose there is a bug in Organiser Feed.
Yearly appointments set as all day events which have start date before year 1970 do not show up in news feed.
I realized that today - I have a friend with a birth date on 6th January 1967 and I have all day appointment created for that. It does not show up in news feed. So I created "Test" appointment (all day event, repeated yearly) with a start date on 6/01/1967 - it did not show up in news feed either. I started to change the date to 6/01/1968, than 1969 etc. The appointment showed up in news feed when I changed its date to 6th January 1970.

[EDIT]
or maybe it is Calendar app bug itself?

regards
I'll look into it. The debug output of the platform library I'm using outputs something about a base date of 01-01-1970 (start of epoch time) so this may be related to that.