Posts: 304 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ São Paulo, SP, Brasil
Originally Posted by momcilo View Post
when you really mean vendor lock-in.
Thanks for bringing that up!

If there is one thing Microsoft is specialized in, is vendor lock-in. One of their favorite tools for that is?... Office file formats. Something that Nokia never had problem doing business with in the past, by the way.

And Elop certainly got a lot of experience on that inside Micros~1!...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nwerneck For This Useful Post:
Any word on how the screen compares to the iPhone 4 or Samsung Amoled screens, I say this because I had a n900. I now have a Nexus S. I'm getting this phone no matter what, I'd sale my kidney I had to....but am I to expect an new best or a very nice screen to date similar to something we have seen before other than the Haptikos technology. Basically, did Nokia **** on everyone with this device and its screen res?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5RmJ...e_gdata_player

And can I get a no to this display for sure. Would be nice, I'd almost have to go out for diner just to celebrate knowing they decided to use this screen.
http://m.engadget.com/default/articl...sic&postPage=1

Why the sad mood on the forum what the n9 n950 isn't coming out ?

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ São Paulo, SP, Brasil
Originally Posted by law138 View Post
Why the sad mood on the forum what the n9 n950 isn't coming out ?
It is, but not TODAY , neither tomorrow. But it will come... And then we can bury this thread, probably beyond the 10,000 mark!!...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nwerneck For This Useful Post:
this thread has been a drag lately..... need to spice it up guys with the distributable infos.

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Why no1 wonder why the front camera is positioned in the bottom instead of on top like usual ? Will there be some special function for this or our jaw in focus will be the next big thing in video communication ?

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Zehjotkah said in twitter that "something really big/huge will hit the maemo/MeeGo Community in november if everything works out as planned." and "It's not hardware related. Calm down. It's huge for the community. Not for the average joe..".

So there is hope for this maemo/meego upcoming device.

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Anssi Vanjoki and Rich Green back, dead of Meego and the return of Maemo, HELL YEAH !!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Good morning everyone!
Should be try a better mood today?

Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
zehjotkah said in twitter that "something really big/huge will hit the maemo/MeeGo Community in november if everything works out as planned." and "It's not hardware related. Calm down. It's huge for the community. Not for the average joe..".

So there is hope for this maemo/meego upcoming device.
Nothing hardware related It will be something for the community, but no, not a device (do you remember: nothing hardware related)

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
Good morning everyone!
Should be try a better mood today?

Nothing hardware related It will be something for the community, but no, not a device (do you remember: nothing hardware related)

Any more clues..... just to elevate our mood??
The current mood on tmo is really dull....

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland