Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
Personally Kinect all the way, Move is ok, but at the end of the day its just a Wii clone.

Also if you have the knowledge you can do amazing things with the Kinect Linux driver.

But go with what ever one has the games that suits you

Kinect FTW.
Move is like holding a dildo in your hand.

Originally Posted by xuggs View Post
Kinect FTW.
Move is like holding a dildo in your hand.
That weak argument reminds me of the same type of person who refuses to get an N900 because it "looks like a brick". Their/your loss I guess.

Originally Posted by Cue View Post
That weak argument reminds me of the same type of person who refuses to get an N900 because it "looks like a brick". Their/your loss I guess.
Did I hurt your feelings? ouch. Sorry. You remind me of the same type of person who buys the move but wished he had bought the kinect. I am not losing anything and I love my phone more than kinect and move combined.

Originally Posted by xuggs View Post
Did I hurt your feelings? ouch. Sorry. You remind me of the same type of person who buys the move but wished he had bought the kinect. I am not losing anything and I love my phone more than kinect and move combined.
Wow and by that hostile response and prior comment about dildos you remind me of a prepubescent teen. My mistake for commenting here I guess.

Originally Posted by Cue View Post
Wow and by that hostile response and prior comment about dildos you remind me of a prepubescent teen. My mistake for commenting here I guess.
Ohkay ... nice rebuttel I guess.

Back on topic, I think the Move is better.
Well they're both peripherals aimed at motion controlling. But I think Sony's method allows for more functions (buttons, nunchuck etc), simpler and is least likely to give you a bad experience (unresponsive/inaccurate/difficult connecting/room area).

The Kinect has way more potential than the Wiimote or the Move but it needs some truly l337 developers to bring forth-out the potential (and this seems like a rare-thing these days).

PS: If you have five dollars. And Chuck Norris has five dollars. Chuck Norris has more money than you!

so as a gaming device ps3 move sounds better..but since therz this opensource driver for kinect i guess its better to buy the kinect cam alone..n interface it with a computer to do geeky stuffs..!

Tags
chuck norris &, his mm peter