Originally Posted by shallimus View Post
So what is it that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling about these guys? Is it:
  • Less than half price N9 64GB!
  • Colour/model combo available nowhere else
  • Payment by Western Union/bank transfer only
  • Buy 5 get 1 free (pretty awesome deal - given how low their prices are, their margins must be fantastic to give such a great deal!)
  • Eager, poorly written email with one paragraph copy/pasted twice
  • Website built using "free ecommerce online store builder"
  • What google has to say about ecrater

...or something else?

Remember that N9 64GB are harder to find than a mermaid's toenail clippings right now.

It is a scam. It is not legitimate. 100% certain. No doubt. Please explain how the list above does not constitute proof (the price alone is enough).
I prefer to base my opinions on personal experiences as apposed to presumptuous reasonings.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by HughF_UK View Post
I have family visiting Dubai early next month, is it as easy as walking into the Nokia store and buying one, sim free, unlocked?

Hugh
Yes. Yes it is.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Corfe Castle, Dorset, UK
Sweet All she has to do now is remember her little brother, and walk down the green isle at the airport :P

Any idea how much they are retailing for in Dubai? I couldn't find any info on the nokia.ae site

Last edited by HughF_UK; 2011-10-25 at 15:58.

I ordered the 16gb black from sgbest.com for $580 +32 shipping to the US. Does anyone have experience dealing with them? How fast do they ship?

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Around £430 for the 64GB.

Originally Posted by legoman666 View Post
I ordered the 16gb black from sgbest.com for $580 +32 shipping to the US. Does anyone have experience dealing with them? How fast do they ship?
Wow thats cheap.. if you get it can you let us know??

Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
So none of the things I listed in my previous post cause you any concern? No red flags there?

Originally Posted by xRobby View Post
I prefer to base my opinions on personal experiences as apposed to presumptuous reasonings.
OK then!

As you prefer personal experience over my presumptuous reasoning, I'd say you ought to order five white N9 64GB from this 'vendor'; you'll have no trouble re-selling them for more than you paid, especially given that as far as we know not even Nokia Marketing have access to a white N9. You could even sell 5 and keep the 6th free one!

Do please let us know how you get on.

Last edited by shallimus; 2011-10-25 at 17:07.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
Originally Posted by shallimus View Post
So none of the things I listed in my previous post cause you any concern? No red flags there?

OK then!

As you prefer personal experience over my presumptuous reasoning, I'd say you ought to order five white N9 64GB from this 'vendor'; you'll have no trouble re-selling them for more than you paid, especially given that as far as we know not even Nokia Marketing have access to a white N9. You could even sell 5 and keep the 6th free one!

Do please let us know how you get on.
i'll beat their offer and anyone who pays me by posting cash to a PObox will get a free game, A Long Stand, worth €60!! and 1 novelty condom shaped like a penis.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris
Just arrived in Lisbon for few days and found a Phone House which are having one N9 in stock, black, 16GB at 649€ ! Damn that's expensive (I didn't read the whole thread) I was expecting that price for the 64GB version.....although it's really a beauty!....

If there is any portuguese here can someone confirm that's the price here or I should try more? thx.

The Following User Says Thank You to bingbings For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
For USA Shipping only:

i just purchased 2 64GB N9 (black) i should have them tomorrow.

http://www.welectronics.com/gsm/Noki...a_N9-64GB.HTML

the site says $825.

when you call, ask for Luis, and let him know that ceroberts75 sent you and you will get free ground shipping with the price at $815.

i get nothing out of this, just found a source that has been there for a while that actually has 64gb devices.

i will update with another post tomorrow after i recieve the devices as i paid for overnight shipping.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge