Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Did anybody else noticed louder volume or is it just my feeling? Also battery life seems to have improved slightly
Idle life for me is now 53mA. That's about 30 more than before. The only new thing I installed was Gtalk Video Call (which doesn't work anyway.) Wonder if that's it or if mine will just naturally use up a bit more juice on 1.2.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
I also noticed that the crappy half-cut Ebuddy symbol that appears on the top bar when getting a message has been rectified, it's now fully fleshed and smoother.....

Thanx for Gtalk but ain't got a lot friends using it, Skype would be cool though!

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 292 | Thanked: 294 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Milan, Italy
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
I get a message saying "unable to retweet". This existed on PR1.0, PR1.1 and now PR1.2. I have flashed the device multiple times (for different issues) but this one remained.

Have removed and added account too.

Update: Just a thought..I have my tweets set to private so only my contacts can see them. This is the only difference I can see between my account and others. Wonder if a privacy setting is causing this bug.
I have a private twitter account too, but retweets always worked for me since PR1.0.

[QUESTION] does the notification on twitter app really depends on settings>Feed on home screen>Automatic updates? Even if the connection is always on?

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Watchmaker View Post
I have a private twitter account too, but retweets always worked for me since PR1.0.
Possibly the issue is trying to retweet private accounts where you are an approved follower?

Originally Posted by afaq View Post
PR1.2 Released today. If anyone finds an official change log with everything detailed please share. In the meantime please share your discoveries.
At http://www.golem.de/news/meego-updat...202-90085.html they say, N9 is now supporting VPN connections. I cannot find on my device, where to activate or configure that feature. Does anybody know?

EDIT:
golem provides a link to Wikipedia, where it reads "Not introduced: VPN support". Probably it was intended but not realised.

But that Wikipedia article claims, that USB On-The-Go was introduced by the 3rd update PR 1.2. Can someone confirm this?

Last edited by amigo; 2012-03-03 at 16:31. Reason: completion

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
So is that every single feature added to the OP now Afaq?

Maybe we should've had another thread that focuses on bugs that have def. been fixed.
*EDIT* I see you were also adding significant bugs fixed etc...

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Thanx for Gtalk but ain't got a lot friends using it, Skype would be cool though!
You don't have lots of friends/fam who don't have a Google account?

Originally Posted by amigo View Post
golem provides a link to Wikipedia, where it reads "Not introduced: VPN support". Probably it was intended but not realised.

But that Wikipedia article claims, that USB On-The-Go was introduced by the 3rd update PR 1.2. Can someone confirm this?
I've scanned that Wikipedia article a few times in the past & it's been horridly inaccurate.
So much of it is just made up.....

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-03-10 at 18:19.

I finally got my N9 updated yesterday and now getting familiar with the new features (rather late ;-) but I'm not always an early adaopter).

Now I wonder where and how I canactivate/use the compass in Maps? nearly everywhere it is wriiten that 1.2 brings compasss support in maps! Does this only work when routing?