Posts: 300 | Thanked: 962 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by claustn View Post
The command works, but doesn't save the preference and after a reboot is back on 3G.
Code:
devel-su chown -R radio:radio /var/lib/ofono

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deprecated For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
The problem is still there, after switching airplane mode on/off it returns back to 3G and the network selection in settings disappear

The Following User Says Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Update CM13 port:

Port will now be on 2.1.0.9.

OTA should work, just tried it OTA from 2.0.5.6 to 2.1.0.9. Device booted but UI did not show up, this could be related to the switch to QT5.6 which needs rebuild of some packages.

Has anyone solved the bt call issue on their phone?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 163 | Thanked: 279 times | Joined on Feb 2017 @ Tbilisi, Georgia (caucasus)
i fixed my 3000 mah G2 battery which was damaged. I made this mod ~5 months ago. I changed battery board on G2 battery swaped it from Nexus 5 and it seems nexus 5s battery board damaged after using the phone for 1 week. Then i had it laying around until i realised what was a problem. I soldered back G2s battery board on G2 battery and solderd 3 cables to the nexus 5 battery connector and it worked. I installed android 7.1.1 and it gave me 5:50 hour SOT on 30 hour run. It's amazing for nexus 5. Wifi was active always and i used phone very well. My original battery is already ****ed up and it barely gave me 2 hour SOT, but now i have got nearly triple of that

I am interested how much SOT will SFOS give me without google junk services and stuff like that. Sadly i do not know any app that monitors SOT on SFOS. I know about screen monitor but it does not work. Also its time resets on every reboot.

The Following User Says Thank You to matemana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by matemana View Post
I am interested how much SOT will SFOS give me without google junk services and stuff like that. Sadly i do not know any app that monitors SOT on SFOS. I know about screen monitor but it does not work. Also its time resets on every reboot.
I was looking into that when writing SystemDataScope/collectd modules. Unfortunately, I didn't find any exported stats on SOT. There is current screen state exported via stateFS, but its showing only a current state of the screen. For long-term stats, its pretty much useless if you want to collect stats via rare sampling. Alternative is to write a service that would hook itself to dbus and follow the messages sent around while the screen state changes. That's not too simple with the common tools exposed to collectd modules, so I didn't look much into it.

So, if you know how can I determine from system files (/proc, ...) for how long the screen was switched on, I'll be happy to expose the stats on it via collectd and SystemDataScope. Other major missing stats is GPS state, so suggestions on that are welcome as well

Alternative is to write the services collecting SOT and GPS states and merge them to Mer's stateFS system, for example.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Anyone who tried an OTA upgrade to 2.1.* yet? I got error messages like
Code:
Error: pattern:jolla-configuration-hammerhead-0.0.1+master.20161124122721.13.g11e27c2-10.12.2.jolla.noarch requires pattern:jolla-hw-adaptation-hammerhead, but this requirement cannot be provided

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
If you look at RealJohnGalts repository, you can see that also two other packages are broken at the moment.

https://api.merproject.org/project/s...ing:hammerhead

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by mautz View Post
If you look at RealJohnGalts repository, you can see that also two other packages are broken at the moment.

https://api.merproject.org/project/s...ing:hammerhead
Thank you mautz. I already asked DrFaustroll and sledges on IRC to fix those issues, otherwise we have to wait for your CM13 based Sailfishos

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Hi,

New SailfishOS user here! Yesterday I managed to install SFOS to my Nexus 5 with multirom and it's working beautifully! Thanks to you guys for your hard work!

Is there any usable navigation software available?

I'm missing also working Telegram client, I tried Jollagram but I can't login with that..

Thanks in advance!
Sami

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HendriXXX For This Useful Post:
Hi!
You could use Sailfish Maps if you have access to an original Jolla device or try out PoorMaps.

Another way would be to install AlienDalvik and use the Android app of your choice. For AlienDalvik running on cm12.1 take a look at this thread, there is an installable RPM in there somewhere.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=98800

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:

Tags
hammerhead, nexus5, sailfishos, sfdroid