it looks very nice

i hope there is a chance to made/release it :P

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Because no one's implementing it in code
...and I don't know how to code.
learn the code first before you create a design...what you doing is no more than just a mockup that will never be publish is you dont learn the code...the code is important than the design...FACT!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
learn the code first before you create a design...what you doing is no more than just a mockup that will never be publish is you dont learn the code...the code is important than the design...FACT!!!
Well then learn to write English properly before you start Bi#tching on people's arses. Providing a design is at least better than posting stupid stuff and being a troll.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Well then learn to write English properly before you start Bi#tching on people's arses. Providing a design is at least better than posting stupid stuff and being a troll.
ease up fella. its just a valid point hes made. i rather think people should design something and then learn the code onto how to meet that goal.

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
no need to ***** over this. i myself don't know how to code but i am learning from you guys how bout giving the op some props?

good job man hopefully someone who is good at implementing this would be able to work with you.

The Following User Says Thank You to riceboy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
really...awsome work... great .. this will really change the looks of N900 UI..how can i do it in my n900

It's not unreasonable for designers to offer great designs without the ability to code and for coders to write clever code without any design skills.

Put the two together and...

Personally, I can do neither! :shame_on_me:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_b For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
well for me the codes should be on top before the design...the codes is what going to make the design useful or not...without it then any design that anyone make will just be a mockup...
i can bet plenty of member who viewing this design will say...

"OMG, i love it...i want to install it on my phone but how to install it"
then after reading reply after reply then member will understand it just a design that doesn't have a codes yet to make it works...by this time member will say....

"hmmm...i thought there is a deb files that i can install on my phone so i can change my status bar just like the picture but i was wrong..."
codes is like a engine & a design is just like a casis or a car...without a engine (heart of a car) the car will only look gud as a prototype...

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
A coder can design an app but most probably will design it poorly. Fortunately a designer can't code an app.

This coming from a guy trying to be both

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Good graphic skills allow ideas for a better experience to be built and organised more clearly. It also attracts programmers with the necessary skills, and provides a clear direction of what is required or wanted - the programmer can then say what they can/cannot bring to a project.

In this case Hurrian has a clear idea of what he wants, and some idea on how to implement it when he aquires the skills.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [DarkGUNMAN] For This Useful Post: