Ok folks today this message is to complainers all I can say is stop whining, seriously it is getting really annoying. folks stop complaining about lack of apps there are plenty of apps in the repositories you complain you don't have google maps or bbc iplayer despite the fact that many these apps are just web services that are easily accessible on the n900's web browser. Now I would say the Nokia n900 could improve as phone but the again Nokia said it wasn't a phone they said it is was a mobile computer and I would agree with them. Look guys stop complaining about the device as if Nokia promisd us something the didn't promise us anything alright. I would understand if you were dissatisfied with a device such the Nokia n97(which was a pile of crap in my opinion) or the Palm Pre which actually failed to deliver on promises by Palm. So to everyone who complains about the Nokia n900 you don't know its true glory.

It's all ok because you say so.

Got it.

Pointless thread #12398

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Whoa, if this thread isn't quickly merged somewhere I'll eat my sandwich.

It's great you are enjoying your device

But there are just so many of these threads, it's the main reason I don't visit the n900 section much anymore. Im just so tired of weeding through them to get to actual n900 news and topics

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Originally Posted by bjknight View Post
It's all ok because you say so.

Got it.

Pointless thread #12398
Sorry I'm just tired of the threads why I don't like the Nokia n900 or why I switched to an htc generic device or why Nokia let down. Sorry you got to admit those post are really annoying.

Lolz yet more Nokia n900 complainers.

Originally Posted by railroadmaster View Post
Sorry I'm just tired of the threads why I don't like the Nokia n900 or why I switched to an htc generic device or why Nokia let down. Sorry you got to admit those post are really annoying.
What exactly is the difference between a fanboy`s rant post and a whiners complaint post?

Originally Posted by cryox92 View Post
What exactly is the difference between a fanboy`s rant post and a whiners complaint post?
I'm not a fanboy I'm just sick of these stupid posts.

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Railroadmaster:
Mostly, I agree with you.

Still, opening a whining thread about whining thread is almost as pointless, don't you think?

Then, after these people can whine about whining threads about whining threads.
After that, they will be whining about whining threads about whining threads about whing threads.

Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
Railroadmaster:
Mostly, I agree with you.

Still, opening a whining thread about whining thread is almost as pointless, don't you think?

Then, after these people can whine about whining threads about whining threads.
After that, they will be whining about whining threads about whining threads about whing threads.
Lol funny stuff watching noobs complain.

Tags
whining, worstthreadever