Closed Thread
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 2,744 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by kjokinie View Post
In any case, first thing you should do in the handler is to get a cpu keep-alive going with MCE, so you don't get suspended (remember to release it once you have processed the event)..
No help from req_cpu_keepalive_start/stop

Seems that the interrupt line goes active, but it stays pending.
It gets served when e.g. front proximity interrupt is triggered.

This results in following wakeup sequence:
1. press any key on kbd
2. wave your hand on front of the screen like a magician

Last edited by kimmoli; 2014-02-06 at 21:31.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimmoli For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
http://www.conrad.nl/medias/global/c...B.EPS_1000.jpg

two step ahead of you! -and 10 steps ahead of secret service-
Are you using the (upgraded version of) NZT-48?!
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kimmoli View Post
No help from req_cpu_keepalive_start/stop

Seems that the interrupt line goes active, but it stays pending.
It gets served when e.g. front proximity interrupt is triggered.
Checked this on serial console.. Yes it's not waking up. I think it's due to missing "enable_irq_wake" call for the irq number. Filed an internal bug, let's see if I can get it fixed in time for update 4.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kjokinie For This Useful Post:
Have you concidered making the final versions black? I think it would look awesome all black

Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by parasemic View Post
Have you concidered making the final versions black? I think it would look awesome all black
Yes, but I will not be making custom versions for everyone. So, when I start shipping, I will put the STL's online and everyone can customize and pimp how ever much they want!

The Following User Says Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Little update about what is going on here:

-All the components are in. LEDs, capacitors, resistors, voltage regulators and TCA8424s. Had a lot of practice with reflow soldering.
-The PCB's are coming in next week (don't know which day)
-Thursday another iteration of the 3D printed parts comes in. In the bottom part there where some issues with the internal hollow spaces not being hollow. The top part is updated to the 3D model provided with Jolla, which apparently has a lot of curved surfaces inside.
-The keypads and domesheets are a whole story on their own... Had a mail that they did not pass 'the strict quality control' what is equivalent to 'we don't have them'. Did a lot of mailing and calling to them, but then out of the blue I got a mail that is was shipped. Super weird. But they are on their way also
-NFC chips are in. Nice surprise: my new laptop has a NFC reader! Had a lot of contact and help from Jolla on how to set this up, so it should totally work

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 172 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Yes, but I will not be making custom versions for everyone. So, when I start shipping, I will put the STL's online and everyone can customize and pimp how ever much they want!
How about making the bottom half of the keyboard fit a standard TOH, so people can snap on whatever color TOH they like on the keyboard.

If you pass through the various connectors, you could even daisy-chain multiple TOH! :-)

Originally Posted by stefanmohl View Post
How about making the bottom half of the keyboard fit a standard TOH, so people can snap on whatever color TOH they like on the keyboard.

If you pass through the various connectors, you could even daisy-chain multiple TOH! :-)
ehhh, yes that would be possible, but would make the total structure 2 mm thicker and the NFC chip in the bottom part won't work or will interfere. that is not acceptable...

the idea of stackable otherhalfs has been suggested quite a lot of times, but will end up in a huge stack of slices, each with one function. not very efficient.

anyway, with the STL everyone can customize how ever much they want!

-The keypads and domesheets are a whole story on their own... Had a mail that they did not pass 'the strict quality control' what is equivalent to 'we don't have them'. Did a lot of mailing and calling to them, but then out of the blue I got a mail that is was shipped. Super weird. But they are on their way also
Have you considered using this keyboard?
http://www.etradesupply.com/oem-moto...ty-keypad.html

The Following User Says Thank You to Flyser For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
As a size looks almost perfect - Photon Q is 126.5x66 against Jolla's 131x68.

Closed Thread

Tags
keyboard, limited-edition, otherhalf, qwerty