Active Topics

Hello,

I'm new here in the community i hope you can provide with an info regarding the latest maemo 5 update version 21.2011.38 - i have been looking for an ARM.bin ready for flashing...

so far i have not found a direct link to download a ready file for maemo flasher 3.5, the only option i have left is using the PC suit, but i can only update once, there will be some time that i need to reflash and pc suit cannot reflash what is already up to date, OR if pc suit encounters error during download, i need to re download again.

the latest ARM package available is 20.2010.x-x, it's OK though.

Can anyone provide a direct link, or is there any available ARM package ready for download?

thanks guys, appreciate your immediate response.

Last edited by loidgreymanuel; 2012-10-12 at 04:17.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Spain
You can use this guide Updating the firmware in the section "Updating & flashing your device" select N900, put your imei and download the fiasco image.

The Following User Says Thank You to Verssetti For This Useful Post:
Thanks Verssetti,

though it's not exactly what i'm looking for, it will definitely work for me. the latest maemo 5 is version 20.2010.x-x though,.

Using the PC suit the latest available is 21.2011.38-003, i'm currently running version 21.2011.38-003, and is only available using PC Suit and no ARM.bin is compiled yet, maybe?

If ever a need arises, definitely you've given me a heads-up. i already downloaded the maemo flasher 3.5 and RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin for future use.

Thanks,

P.S.
please do notify me if a version 21.2011.x ARM.bin is ready for download.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
This '21.2011.38-xxx' was never released, because at that time Nokia already had turned their back to the N900.
Essentially it is only a couple of security fixes, that patched some certificate issues after some Certificate institute was found to be highly insecure. You will have that update provided as long as Nokia runs their repository server... at least the keys of the repository have already expired
Do not expect anything from Nokia.

The Following User Says Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fdp/i...ED_MR0_ARM.bin
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Download Navifirm (tool to browse and download any FW directly fro Nokia) -> http://www.symbian-toys.com/navifirm.aspx#download
Use you product code to find wanted files (eMMC and/or rootfs) and download them. They are PR1.3.1 and are fully compatible with maemo flasher.
Profit.