Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I think if Lumia 900 is half *** successful, the stock has a chance to break 10 in the next 12 months. it will all depend on the sales. I am in for a long haul. I do think they will be one of the few survivors in the smartphone game.
As I see it nokia stock will not go up to higher values the next 12 month. Nokia stock will move on news of/and product announcment, but will take a beatings every third month when they presenting the results for the Qx.

10 might be possible but i think the stock will move between 4-9 in next year so you have to sell and bu every 2,5 month to make sure you get the maximum out of the stock.

Ok, if you are lazy you can be in it for long term, but it is never the fastest and most effective way to make money. You have to buy and sell often

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
@Dave999: Forget about PR1.2. Nokia down over 6% so far today. Selling on the news...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
@Dave999: Forget about PR1.2. Nokia down over 6% so far today. Selling on the news...
Yes, I know. I didn't sell before the announcment, but i think the stock will take it back during the week and next.
the market still exited about the windows phones and until we get any figures from nokia. The stock will be fine

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-02-27 at 15:04.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yes, I know. I didn't sell before the announcment, but i think the stock will take it back during the week and next.
Hmmm... Maybe now is a good time to buy...

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Hmmm... Maybe now is a good time to buy...
A guy on a cruise says to the another guy, "I'll trade you my balcony suite for your standard windowless room if you give me that life-jacket. You'll never get a deal like this. Really. [as the boat sinks...]"

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
I read this in a fortune cookie once: "The best way to make a small fortune in the stock market is to first start with a big one." I immediately thought of Nokia.

Cheers!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I read this in a fortune cookie once: "The best way to make a small fortune in the stock market is to first start with a big one." I immediately thought of Nokia.

Cheers!
Oh man... you're on a roll today.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Oh man... you're on a roll today.

TMO has been so dead lately. SOMEBODY has to stir things up a little to at least let it die off LOOKING busy, even if it's a dead forum walking.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I am still optimistic that Nokia will hit 10 in 12 months. They have a viable partnership and they will be the third ecosystem. Got too many shares on them.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
I'm going to invest everything into Tootsie Rolls a week before Halloween, then dump it all the day after the holiday.

I should make a fortune with this quality choice.

Afterall, how can I lose?

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen