Active Topics

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I understand that Apple's shares have done badly in the last hour or so. Which suggests that people here are not the only ones unimpressed. Of course, I'd expect people here to unimpressed.

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
So i missed the input... other than the keyboard is there any other way to take down notes?
This is Apple. I doubt you should expect anything other than maybe a (inaccurate - it is capacitive after all) scribbling application and maybe a voice recorder. I would be surprised if it were allowed to use BT keyboards or input devices.

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
itampon ftl lets just forget it

Posts: 210 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by kortsi View Post
Yes, me wants an "N1900" with a big screen and all the goodies of N900 and Maemo. Give it a resolution of around 1366x768 and it will be a perfect couch computer and a travel tablet for maps etc.
Exactly what I want. The N900 is already really good, but until we get morph/screens that can be stretched, a pocket sized device will only get you so far. And I don't want a laptop either.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brank For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
I understand that Apple's shares have done badly in the last hour or so. Which suggests that people here are not the only ones unimpressed. Of course, I'd expect people here to unimpressed.
2.44 down to 203.5 isn't exactly what I'd call "badly".

Actually... 1.06 up at the moment to 207.00 now.

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 289 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lisboa, Portugal
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Not sure I can TBH.
But indeed you are right... I was just kidding

Well if Nokia continues shotting itself on the foot, I might consider selling fruits in the municipal market.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
I understand that Apple's shares have done badly in the last hour or so.
Well, Apple's stock always goes down prior to one of their big announcement events.

nokia is slowly killing their fans...after each device, I am less willing to spend money on their device....I am still faithful tho...but the n900 would be the LAST if maemo6 doesn't work with the n900.....

as for the ipad...I am not surprise at the price....fanboy will give up their first born just to own an apple device. I can see it...all the accessories and everything that people will spend on this....a soft sleeve...a HARD plastic to protect lcd...sad....AND what about AT&T complaining about iphone hogging their 3g network...this thing will drown it....destroy it...goodluck...at&t...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 322 | Thanked: 305 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
I'm just amazed how bad the name iPad" is! Didn't they do their research

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsjU0K8QPhs

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bbin For This Useful Post:
does this at least have a swappable battery???

Tags
apple, ifarted, ipad, tablet