Notices

Originally Posted by Matt-UAE View Post
This is really annoying man.. Every second day, we r facing one or the other issue with this Wazapp... The reason we come back here again n again for help as we already started socializing on Wazapp,thinking this wud be grt. But no app (even 3rd pary apps) will give you so much of pain, that Wazapp haz given us.
First I tried beta ver. 2.6 from wazapp.im, the org Tarek ver.
Then the 30-Aug release, then 1-Sep and then 3-Sep ver. I initially got Connecting errod, then Send/Receive error and now this new error which I posted below ... Enough is Enough. .

"Login failed. Either account expired or you need to remove your account from account manager and re-register"

Dear experts... Pls help AGAIN...
I grow tired of the self-important people and staff here.

This platform's dead, guys. We're on our own here. Stop demanding professional-level support from enthusiasts who volunteer their time.

Sadly, because of the decaying community, I'm looking forward to dumping the N9 when my contract is up.

Originally Posted by voancea View Post
It seems that whatsapp engineers have blocked wazapp. Too bad, time to change my N9.
Haha, I'm considering the WP8

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Reply only with solutions plz. Suggetions or Guidance wont help. Thanks..
...you are too stupid to fit in anyway, so get lost already.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Switzerland
OK... on my Nokia N95 is Whatsapp now ready, but on my nice N9...

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post

don_falcone don't say that...You might just end up getting banned like someone who got banned today for defending tarek...

Its weird how people can come here be offensive towards the devs of a reverse-engineered app and they stay on while someone who attacks those offensive person gets banned...And by offensive i mean vulguar to the extreme...

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Thank you.. Did u find any solution by the way...
or perhaps I should ask the Devz... Hhhhhmm.

Originally Posted by ynnad179 View Post
I grow tired of the self-important people and staff here.

This platform's dead, guys. We're on our own here. Stop demanding professional-level support from enthusiasts who volunteer their time.

Sadly, because of the decaying community, I'm looking forward to dumping the N9 when my contract is up.

Haha, I'm considering the WP8
Lumia 920 I'm guessing!!!

I like it too, but it's just the WP part that I'm still reluctant about...
I'm so used to MeeGo.

I am seeing strange error behaviour on wazapp. My brother's N9 showed “connecting”, while mine showed “login error, please re-register”. I wonder why both of us have such different error message, we both are using the same network

This is really annoying man.. Every second day, we r facing one or the other issue with this Wazapp... The reason we come back here again n again for help as we already started socializing on Wazapp,thinking this wud be grt. But no app (even 3rd pary apps) will give you so much of pain, that Wazapp haz given us.
First I tried beta ver. 2.6 from wazapp.im, the org Tarek ver.
Then the 30-Aug release, then 1-Sep and then 3-Sep ver. I initially got Connecting errod, then Send/Receive error and now this new error which I posted below ... Enough is Enough. .

"Login failed. Either account expired or you need to remove your account from account manager and re-register"

Dear experts... Pls help AGAIN...
If I were you, I would buy a second cel either iOS or android just for whatsapp if it is THAT important to have it!! I don't understand how people can be so demanding and still ask for help. Mods should block these guys instead of banning helpful users of the community who defend devs work

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Thank you.. Did u find any solution by the way...
or perhaps I should ask the Devz... Hhhhhmm.
Damn this place is now going straight to Hell thanx to people like U, "EverythingN9" has been banned already thanx to the likes of U...... This forums doesn't owe U anything, just wait like the rest of us, U not more important here...... This is annoying.

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-09-08 at 15:22.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Damn this place is now going straight to Hell thanx to people like U, "EverythingN9" has been banned already thanx to the likes of U...... This forums doesn't owe U anything, just wait like the rest of us, U not more important here...... This is annoying.

a.k.a Arie...

Also we should be questioning the moderators who did it...I mean after all can't they see he was defending a DEVELOPER who is important for the community from a person who was using vulgarities in his post against the said DEVELOPER...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-08 at 15:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp