Posts: 896 | Thanked: 978 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Greece, Athens
Battery life with PR 1.2 seems better.

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Oslo - around
The new "transitions" has made matters worse. There is something seriously wrong with it when the Twitter widget manage to capture 20% of all resources and calls cannot be received because of twist and turns.

I have removed all "widgets" - and battery life doubled.
It is not "idle" when it should be idle.

With the 2G/3G switcher and Battery saving mode buttons my phone last almost forever - very very happy about this feature of the N9. Beats Android hands down.

I discovered that in Pr 1.2, if you leave the Music Player in the background but not playing any music, your battery will go to 0 in a matter of 5-6 hours.

Never had this problem with 1.1, I would always leave it open in the background and never took from battery.

my battery life have greatly increased now I get only 3mah idle power consumption which is impressive, I tried normal usage "as any normal person would use a phone" and I got 4days and 2 hours out of it and it still not off when I put it on charger with heavy usage I get 30 to 40 solid hours of performance I must say I am too satisfied with the update.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mada22009 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dolphins View Post
I discovered that in Pr 1.2, if you leave the Music Player in the background but not playing any music, your battery will go to 0 in a matter of 5-6 hours.

Never had this problem with 1.1, I would always leave it open in the background and never took from battery.
I've realized this problem once and it was solved with a restart.
I think it is a bug since in battery usage application it shows high consumption for "Audio play back" even after I have shut the music player from the background, how ever the problem was gone after a restart didn't face it again since then, but heck it's been only 2days :P who knows I might get it again.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
recieved my unicorn white phone monday charged 6 hours its now thursday morning and baterry level is at 51% this is nothing but amazing battery life for me i have been using light usage few calls a day and abit of wifi email checking etc.

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Edmonton Canada
A bit worst.. My idle consumption used to be around 25-30mah, but, not it's pretty consistent at 56-60mah.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
mine is at over 100mah in idle.
i've 5MfE accounts configured to always-up-to-date, 3gmail accounts also up-to-date.
I use the web for an hour, on calls for 2hours and my battery dies

it regularly goes from 30% to 4%. A restart brings it back to 14%, but it dies in a few minutes.

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Timisoara, Romania
Aprox. 10% better

The Following User Says Thank You to smcsa For This Useful Post: