Notices

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
getting no videos found for yt on latest subed videos and going to someones profile and opening uploads. when searching for a video it finds them normaly
ct is 1.8.2

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
resolved, by itself, obviously a youtube issue

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ kaputtgart, merkelistan
happy new year to anybody.

just a question: my n900 ask me to update cute tube... but i cant find the changelog and i fear its a external "update"..

sorry for my paranoia, but i just try to keep my n900 clean...

was there any update since 1.8.2?

thaks a lot

tobasmogaster

Originally Posted by tobasmogaster View Post
happy new year to anybody.

just a question: my n900 ask me to update cute tube... but i cant find the changelog and i fear its a external "update"..

sorry for my paranoia, but i just try to keep my n900 clean...

was there any update since 1.8.2?

thaks a lot

tobasmogaster
yesterday my cutetube updated to 1.9.1. I don't see any changes, everything works fine

Yes, there is a changelog. If you use FAPman (which I use primarily since it's much faster than HAM), you can see the full debian change log history inside. Here's the changelog for 1.9.1

Code:
* Fixed signature decryption for VEVO videos.
* Removed comment replies for YouTube videos.

The Following User Says Thank You to jessi3k3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I have a feature request. Please have an option to sort the search results. For me the most interesting sort is by length (ascending-descending), but I can imagine other criteria too (by name, by author...). Sorry if it's been requested already.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I have a feature request. Please have an option to sort the search results. For me the most interesting sort is by length (ascending-descending), but I can imagine other criteria too (by name, by author...). Sorry if it's been requested already.
The youtube API only allows for relevance, date, views, and rating. If it can't be done on the website itself then it's probably not available. I'm sure it's doable but it will require more local resources and have more restrictions. It's best done on the database level and youtube doesnt seem to offer that.

The Following User Says Thank You to jessi3k3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I thought naiively about getting all the results from youtube and then sort them locally but I appreciate that it might be an endless list so local resources would definitely play a role. Never mind, it was just an idea.

BTW, another idea. if not sorting, then perhaps filtering? That might work with the current API but could be harnessed to achieve a similar end result (e.g. hide results shorter than x minutes etc).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jessi3k3 View Post
Yes, there is a changelog. If you use FAPman (which I use primarily since it's much faster than HAM), you can see the full debian change log history inside. Here's the changelog for 1.9.1

Code:
* Fixed signature decryption for VEVO videos.
* Removed comment replies for YouTube videos.
I'm trying to install cutetube for the first time, having uninstalled cutetube QML. My HAM shows 1.8.2, but when I try to install, it says it cannot find cutetube. FAPman shows 1.9.1. The application catalogs, extras-devel in particular, in HAM are in good order.

Originally Posted by chill View Post
I'm trying to install cutetube for the first time, having uninstalled cutetube QML. My HAM shows 1.8.2, but when I try to install, it says it cannot find cutetube. FAPman shows 1.9.1. The application catalogs, extras-devel in particular, in HAM are in good order.
you can download deb file from http://maemo.org/packages/view/cutetube/ to PC and then copy it to your phone

The Following User Says Thank You to murik For This Useful Post:

Tags
youtube