Active Topics

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Now this is something unheared of???
You mean you had no security code on before, and you bashed your phone to floor and somehow it got activated??
Yes, but it only fell about 30 cm. Not far, but now the security code nonsense is here

I am afraid if that happened so it must be something else, possibly uncorrectable by SW fix or device flashing... It might be that you damaged something inside the phone so that some pins on chips are either shorted or disconnected, thus the device thinks it's security locked.

With this, the only fix is to deliver to Nokia Care, where they will propably notice they cannot do anything about it. --> it's broken beyond any repair
I would still like to try flashing it. There is important data on the phone. I have just downloaded Pheonix. Can you please tell me what to do from here?

I would still like to try flashing it. There is important data on the phone. I have just downloaded Pheonix. Can you please tell me what to do from here?

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
1st dont use Phoenix since that wont do you any good, as it will also erase emmc.

Just use the normal flasher binary to flash the device, you can save your mmc partition with that one if you only flash the firmware side.

Guide is in here http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82693
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
1st dont use Phoenix since that wont do you any good, as it will also erase emmc.

Just use the normal flasher binary to flash the device, you can save your mmc partition with that one if you only flash the firmware side.

Guide is in here http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82693
Hello Rainisto,

Thank you for responding. Can you please send me an email because there is a private matter I wish to discuss with you.

Thank you

Alex

allegation@gmail.com

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Tehran - Iran

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by hrbani View Post
Hi
Is there a similar way for N9 like this?
No, (un)fortunately not.
N9 is somewhat hardened, not like N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Streets of Avalon | Zwolle, the Netherlands
How to reset the securitycode when it says that there is no code assigned to my phone but when I want to change this code it asks me for a code..

The Following User Says Thank You to vincr For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
default code is :P 12345

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Streets of Avalon | Zwolle, the Netherlands
I already tried that code offcourse

The Following User Says Thank You to vincr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by vincr View Post
How to reset the securitycode when it says that there is no code assigned to my phone but when I want to change this code it asks me for a code..
Does it ask you to input an existing code to enter the next screen? Or does it you to define a new code?
In the latter case you are in open mode (but there is a solution available by HtheB).

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
default code is :P 12345
Niel, tss, tss.
12345 was THE security code up to N900/808.
The N9 had as default: 'not defined'.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature