Active Topics

Notices

Well, I went ahead and wrote Rovio. Today a week later still no reply

I miss the levels i bought!

I'm not sure if I can get into any trouble saying this, but I kinda feel like the honest customers got the short end of the stick here.
edit: <There was a message here telling how to get the levelpacks. Apparently the mods did not agree, so I won't post it again>

Last edited by Bardeg; 2010-04-18 at 08:51.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bardeg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Edinburgh
Any one know anything about level packs 4+

for the N900

its really dissapointing to see 6 come out for the iphone when when we havent seen 4 yet

for that matter are 2 and 3 up yet (though i got them when they were there briefly)

no one know anything?

Originally Posted by cgarvie View Post
no one know anything?
Well, I might know something.

The only reason why N900 version of Angry Birds is lagging behind iPhone is that Ovi Store is not yet open for paid N900 content. When the store opens we will bring updated iPhone content also to N900.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
@Miika - thanks for the update (and the email you sent me)

So on the assumption that the updated payment taking ovi store is awaiting the new PR1.2 N900 firmware, we put 'new angry birds levels' back to another thing awaiting PR1.2
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Originally Posted by Miika View Post
Well, I might know something.

The only reason why N900 version of Angry Birds is lagging behind iPhone is that Ovi Store is not yet open for paid N900 content. When the store opens we will bring updated iPhone content also to N900.
does that mean we will pay for each level upgrade?
as i was stunned to see iphone users get pack 5 for free

any idea on when ovi store might be fixed, or are you in the dark as much as us.

And is there anywhere I can buy the extra chapters in the meantime? I just finished getting 3 stars in each level of the first chapter.

Originally Posted by cgarvie View Post
does that mean we will pay for each level upgrade?
as i was stunned to see iphone users get pack 5 for free

any idea on when ovi store might be fixed, or are you in the dark as much as us.
I don't know anything about the pricing model of new levels on N900 or when Ovi Store opens for paid applications. All I know is that we are definitely going to bring the levels also to N900.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Miika View Post
I don't know anything about the pricing model of new levels on N900 or when Ovi Store opens for paid applications. All I know is that we are definitely going to bring the levels also to N900.
cheers for update

and i'll keep my fingers crossed for soon, and in the mean time try to steal mymates iphone ever now and then for a fix