Active Topics

Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Tiboric View Post
wow this is i really nice piece of software, thank you very much.

p.s good idea geekgirl74,
Thanks, but I just tested it and it didn't work when the screen is locked It only works with the keyboard open (at least on my phone). Maybe one could use dbus-scripts to achieve it, but I don't have any idea, how...

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
aanckar: no internet interaction at all; to download covers you can use tplayer(we use shared resources)

Now I don't know how to handle events from camera button. But if I find solution I'll add this option to settings.
look at maemoworld.ru, i posted solution there ;-)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:
Posts: 128 | Thanked: 487 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Novosibirsk, Russia
Originally Posted by aanckar View Post
So no support for internet radio?
No. I just wanted to make good offline player.
But I will think about that later.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
Posts: 117 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Hardenberg
Hi, the program is very promissing. Just the EQ would not start and it comes with a missing plugin. : Could you help me out in finding the 'gstreamer .....plugin... good extra'? Did some searching in the app manager and in this forum but no luck there.. Is there some other app I should load first to get the required stuff??

Last edited by ggroen; 2011-02-27 at 18:25.

Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
aanckar: no internet interaction at all; to download covers you can use tplayer(we use shared resources)
Since someplayer version 1.5.0-3 (I fixed one problem with tplayer's covers support, but new version will be tomorrow).
Originally Posted by bonapart View Post
look at maemoworld.ru, i posted solution there ;-)
Ok, thanks. I try to use this.

Originally Posted by ggroen View Post
Hi, the program is very promissing. Just the EQ would not start and it comes with a missing plugin. : Could you help me out in finding the 'gstreamer .....plugin... good extra'? Did some searching in the app manager and in this forum but no luck there.. Is there some other app I should load first to get the required stuff??
open terminal and type:
$ root
# apt-get install gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra

PS. I will include this package to depends in next version, yes this is my fault

The Following User Says Thank You to somebody For This Useful Post:
Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
The next order of business is to find a way to make it the default player. Have an idea on how to do that?

Last edited by x61; 2011-02-27 at 18:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
Also, dbus commands:

Code:
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.next
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.toggle
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.prev
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.stop
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.title
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.artist
$ dbus-send --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=ru.somebody.someplayer / ru.somebody.someplayer.album
The best player ever seen on N900, and not Only

I're great bro ^ ^ .. All QT ?

By the way ... ther's e dbus command for all... but not for the playlists xD .. could you add a dbus command for them, in order to create some links on the desktops usig QBW ? :P

Tnx

EDIT: mmm another thing .. could you add the option to sort even the track alphabelically ?

Last edited by Dany-69; 2011-02-27 at 19:06.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dany-69 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 117 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Hardenberg
Originally Posted by somebody View Post
open terminal and type:
$ root
# apt-get install gstreamer0.10-plugins-good-extra
OK, it works fine now!!

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
The thing that the old,lol, media player lacks is the ability to edit files. Does SomePlayer have the ability to do that? if not, could you include this feature in any future update of SomePlayer?

Just a suggestion...

Tags
music player, nokia n900, someplayer