So i needed to reflash my N9 because loading time of several application was abnormal high after i installed/uninstalled sailfish theme + warehouse apps. After i did this problem was resolved but after i restored backup problem was back again. i reflashed again but i didnt restored backup, i imported messages and pictures with copy function from Nokia Suite v 3.8.48.0 but i have 2 problems:

1) Messages have same colour, blue, even if i copy messages from sent (nokia suite) to sent nokia N9 and from outbox(nokia suite) to outbox (N9) . I tried to copy from conversation (send+ received) and paste to send and/or outbox, same thing, all messages are blue.

2) Photos from whatsapp, mail, bt, have the date i copy them from pc, in pc have the normal date of the photo/take, in FileManager photos have normal date but gallery shows the date of photos when i copyed them in phone.

Anyone experienced these problems? Anyone knows if i can resolve this? Can someone help me?

Or how can i restore backup without settings because when i restore i cant uncheck settings.