Posts: 52 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Montreal, Canada
This headset is confortable but......... it only has an answer/end call button only? I thought there was 3 buttons, answer/end call button, +/- volume... Surprisingly, it's useless while listening to musics or videos....

Come on Nokia, is this marketing? I own a N95, the remote on it is quite good but the ear phones sux, now the N900, the ear phones are good but no remote control.....

I think the buds are great. They fit very well and overall sound is more than decent. Only "problem" I have is that they may be a bit too "well fit" because my ears tend to swet inside while they're on. That means that after a while ears begin to itch.

I haven't actually used them for phonecalls so can't say anything about the buttons or microphone.

i don't like the n900 head set either ...

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Jonkki View Post
Only "problem" I have is that they may be a bit too "well fit" because my ears tend to swet inside while they're on. That means that after a while ears begin to itch.
in-ears are in-ears, those should be tightly fitted.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
in-ears are in-ears, those should be tightly fitted.
Don't lend them anybody! watch out your earwax !

The Following User Says Thank You to uncle.sam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
It's kind of gay when you try to make a phone call and when you talking all you hear was yourself but sound like a block nose person in the ears.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
I do not like in-ears either. Why Nokia is starting to follow SonyEricsson lead I don't know - but the in-ears are uncomfortable after 20-30 min - and blocks out surrounding sound - so should not be legal in a car on the road.

I tried to get them to switch them in the Nokia shop when I was there. But no luck :-)

Now after 1.01 i will try my BH-905 again and see if they are any better this time.

The Following User Says Thank You to kaz911 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 91 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
In-ears are the way to go... everybody can wear them... the other kind is either too big and falls out all the time og too small and falls out all the time... have never had a pair that fit. With in-ears you just change the buds and youre good to go. That said I think the n900s are quite good with quite good sound and the ability to answer phonecalls. The remote could be better with +/- volume etc.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
I've been keeping my Nokia earphones in the box until a few days ago where i decided to try them. I was utterly dissapointed. Mainly about the quality of the sound. For about two years ago I bought some BOSE headphones (In-ear)

http://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-ent...dset/index.jsp

I only expected them to be a tiny bit better than the bundled Nokia headphones. You should really try some more expensive headphones. Once you've tried them, you're never gonna go back or another brand. SHURE should be making some pretty good ones as well...

The Following User Says Thank You to lowang35 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
I believe you win the price for most !!!!!! ever in a new thread.
Especially as a new user - Welcome :-)

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."