Active Topics

Tupss you are not right to speak this things about n900 and i have Iphone and what i gifted ti my cousin go to ..................

wow man i think that the aplle comunity is so angy and envy about n900 and came here to posts ********

really i dont post ******** in the apple happy comunity how the iphone sucks am i?

One guy 3 hate messages to the iPhone ???.. Listen.. I've had the n900 its not for the casual user. You really need to be a Geek to understand this phone.. Thats why the phone will never sell as much like the n95 which I also have.. the n95 is still better than the n900. the iPhone is just perfect once you jailbreak it.. Face it!!!! Me to kept defending this phone but it failed...

The Following User Says Thank You to Tupss For This Useful Post:
The trolls come marching in and this thread slowly, slowly dies...

Another post for the Whine cellar...

What is wrong with you posting ANOTHER totally useless posts like this?
Stop sobbing and sell the damn phone and buy something that would meet your needs better *sigh.

Seriously, the phone hasnīt been out for lets say just over 2 months worldwide and all you miserable posters nagging and whine about feeling tricked or cheated in some way or the other is a mystery.

It sure beats my old N95 in every possible way, and the N81/82/85/86 and 20 phones of various brands (mostly Nokia) I have had for the last 10 years or so.
Donīt know how old you are but back in the days when the iphone came out I got my hands on one in Newyork and well, lets just say I wasnīt impressed with the right-out-of-the-box functionality it had to offer. it was probably the most useless phone ever (you get tired pretty quick playing the pinch game with you crappy photos...)

Look at it today, one of the top sellers with a ton of gadgets BUT thats THREE years after initial release, you are nagging and crying about a phone thats not even been out in the stores for THREE months.

Some phones been utter crap right out of the box up till they gave up some just broke down, some messy OS that were REALLY buggy.
I either returned it, sold it or put in a drawer but never cried like a baby like you people.

So sell your phone, should be pretty easy since Nokia canīt deliver fast enough as it is at this point since they miscalculated the huge demand worldwide.

Goodluck

(Although i suspect your a troll)

So nice.. people expressing there hearts for something this shitty.. u a geek be happy with your phone.. Im in this thread cus I agree with the topic. u dont agree ? what are you doing here go brainstorm or something dont let this get to your hearts... Good night coming from a so called throll by the geeks..

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Maybe he was hoping for some more positive news regarding his issues with the N900 instead of being told to shove off and go buy something else? He did point out that he's been faithful to the brand and feels disappointed by the current offerings.

I propose this thread for locking. It has ceased (or never really did) contributing positively to this forums and has regressed to basically a crapflood.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
I propose this thread for locking. It has ceased (or never really did) contributing positively to this forums and has regressed to basically a crapflood.
How about proposing some solutions to his complaints? Particularly the software complaints, since software is something that can be improved in an already-released product, rather than squelching the conversation about it. Just a thought to help progress things instead of censoring complaints.

Admittedly, though, there are MANY posts here which are not helping the discussion in any way.

Tags
it's not a phone!!!, nokia makes me sad, opinions