Notices

i have managed live streams but not correctly. Using ffplay I was able to stream an episode of Top Gear but had av sync issues. Video was playing lagging while audio played correctly. it also wasn't scaled. haven't managed to get it to stream to stock mp or omp due to.

PVR wise, I see what I can come up with. I did wonder about re-implementing get_iplayer in C++ so I can make use of Qt for internet connections and database and use librtmp directly.

N9 progress hasn't gotten anywhere yet. Laptop has a bios option to increase boot speed using hdd partition to reduce polling etc. only problem is it now goes to grub so quick I can't get into boot options. Need an OS on removable media because of space constraints.

Last edited by Android_808; 2013-06-29 at 07:03.

The Following User Says Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
get_iplayer 2.83 now uploaded. See relevant post on first page.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Will update to 2.84 when I get a chance.

Edit: built. Need to do a little testing when I get home and optify it.

Last edited by Android_808; 2013-10-06 at 15:30.

get_iplayer 2.84 uploaded. See post on first page.

Edit: Oops. 2.85 released since I built it. Updated.

Last edited by Android_808; 2013-11-10 at 22:43.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
In the process of uploading to extras-devel. Versions will be the same as available here but with higher revision numbers due to automated optification. Unfortunately something I changed in the rtmpdump-2.4 maemo2 version pushed earlier decided to wipe out dependency generation so a maemo3 is in queue at the moment.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
get_iplayer and rtmpdump are now in extras-devel.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
I am trying to run it with the aactomp3 option for radio shows; I'm getting an error: Unknown encoder 'libmp3lame'

Any thoughts?

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Try installing lame from extras-devel. I haven't got it as a dependency in current build.

Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
Try installing lame from extras-devel. I haven't got it as a dependency in current build.
Alas, the same error occurs after doing that. There doesn't appear to be a libmp3lame in -devel, though there is a libmp3lame0; this doesn't solve the probelm though.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

i'll have to take a look into it. Might need to replace reference in code to suit are library names.

As a temporary solution you could try downloading in aac and converting to mp3 with ffmpeg.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:

Tags
get_iplayer, iplayer, rtmpdump