im back with a new "riddle" lol
so device set to English
but when im getting to swype settings Setting→Time and language→Text input→Settings
this is what im getting.. Danish, German, Norwegian ...? screen settings

Update:
never mind i fixed it by activating few extras @ SwypeConfig.ini

~
Attached Images

Last edited by ed00; 2013-07-17 at 02:37.

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
@schokopudding

what's the problem with network?

if you need it, turn it on (either wifi or 3g)
If you don't need it, turn it off...(this is if you are using manual connection)

if 3g is set to connect automatically,you are always online...(except if you don't have reception )

wazapp requires a permanent connection either over 3g or wifi

if you don't have reception or wifi you need to shutdown wazapp (this is a stupid problem no one seems to care about )

Last edited by mcbook; 2013-07-17 at 10:51.

I know i can leave 3G data on all day, but its draining my battery.
If i leave Wazapp closed, and Im on PSM, 3G is only connecting if an App needs it, and it shuts down data connection afterwards.

Im just tired of using Wazapp, if it requires to stay on data connection for the whole time.
Isnt there an option to just set the Wazapp account to "offline" and "online" via terminal? So I could get it to connect for 15min every hour or so via profilematic.

And even if I have Wazapp on and I lose data connection, its really a pain in the *** to close it down, as the connection prompt will come up so often and quickly I barely can close wazapp...

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
@schokopudding

I know about the connection issue of wazapp and it is really irritating but unfortunately no one else seems to mind and I cannot fix it,sry

Tags
newbie, nokia n9