Notices

Yes, it will be fixed soon in 1.4.3! Had to hurry up to upload the release before the deadline, that's too bad that Nokia forbids any additional updates in the app store...

Originally Posted by alephito View Post
Bwalter,

The option to export/delete trainings in the Summary screen is missing in version 1.4.2. When you press and hold on a training the menu does not show.

Last edited by bwalter; 2014-01-10 at 11:33.

Originally Posted by bwalter View Post
The port itself is almost ready but it is unfortunately not yet possible to upload it to the store (Harbour) because:
- the necessary libraries are not enabled yet (Jolla is waiting until the API is stable enough)
- paid apps are not yet possible

It will be hopefully change soon!
i'd imagine the paid apps support to give the jolla-sailores quite a headache - something like that really needs quite some preperations to work well and it's nothing you'd like to deliver in beta (since it's about peoples money, you know)... so just in case - can you think of any useful alternative compensation, once the API's are being made available?

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
If I remember correctly, OpenRepos were supposed to gain paid apps support sometimes around the end of 2013/beginning of 2014.

That would solve it, but it might hurt Jolla before they manage to get paid apps in Harbour.

Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
If I remember correctly, OpenRepos were supposed to gain paid apps support sometimes around the end of 2013/beginning of 2014.

That would solve it, but it might hurt Jolla before they manage to get paid apps in Harbour.
that would be nice... it could actually take some pressure of the folks at jolla while supporting the app-ecosystem... atm i feel both are coexisting quite well...

Any chance the version with export-feature fixed will be available on Symbian anytime soon? I'm really missing the export-ablility to Sports Tracker, but I'd hate to revert to using the ST-app in the meantime as I've gotten used to the awesomeness that is MeeRun...

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands
I'waiting for this one on Sailfish, so as soon as it is in store I will pay for it.

With other words, keep up the good work!

The Following User Says Thank You to BonoNL For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the app bwalter! I wrote a comment to ovi store. A web uploading feature and auto-resuming in case of crash is on my wishlist. Keep on developing, MeeRun is the best!

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Spain
How could add spanish Audio Feedback???

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Estonia, Tallinn
Really nice app. But it would be a great option to import a .gpx file and follow the imported route, when starting a new workout.

Any update on the next version that restores export to csv? The 'coming soon' is starting to sound a little long in the tooth