Hi I just clean installed Nitdroid N12 on my n900 emmc. My first android setup. It boots up but for some reason when I click on Access point name I dont get the option "add new Apn". So I cant setup my 3G. Anyone have any ideas????

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Czech Republic
I have the same problem

Originally Posted by Figa View Post
I have the same problem
If you find something you know where to find me. if i find something i will post on here.

Originally Posted by rafpac View Post
Hi I just clean installed Nitdroid N12 on my n900 emmc. My first android setup. It boots up but for some reason when I click on Access point name I dont get the option "add new Apn". So I cant setup my 3G. Anyone have any ideas????
Press the lock switch, it will show up, the lock switch is basically the menu button for the N900.

Add your APN settings excluding the username and password, then go back and check the boxes about data being enabled. You see a 3G icon in the status bar, ignore it and reboot

You'll 100% have your 3G working after reboot, unless you've set the wrong APN details.

Originally Posted by asim786 View Post
Press the lock switch, it will show up, the lock switch is basically the menu button for the N900.

Add your APN settings excluding the username and password, then go back and check the boxes about data being enabled. You see a 3G icon in the status bar, ignore it and reboot

You'll 100% have your 3G working after reboot, unless you've set the wrong APN details.
I figured that out a couple of hours ago and felt so stupid about it. I never played around with an android phone before and i also never knew the lock screen key at the boitom of the n900 had a function as a menu key.Nevertheless asim I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you replied. I posted this question everywhere and it would take people no more than a second to reply to. I hope Figa reads this and figures it out.

I don't intend to hijack this thread but I am having a similar problem at the moment. I already press all the buttons on the side but "New APN" as shown in this outdated youtube stream, doesn't show at all. It only shows "APNs" and "Settings" under "Recent".

Kindly please help in how to setup 3G in Nitdroid UMay please ._.

Last edited by kohrime; 2012-01-01 at 01:36.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Originally Posted by rafpac View Post
1st u had to know ur provider settings, go to settings wireless and network, menu there, reset to default, leave password and username empty and uu will able to use 3g