Poll: Jolla or Tizen?
Poll Options
Jolla or Tizen?

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by switch-hitter View Post
According to Telefonica a survey they've done has found 75% of apps in Google Play and Apple's app store are already created in HTML5
Even the Ovi store is flooded by those auto-generated RSS readers. % of say 1000 most downloaded apps - that would have some informational value.

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 732 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Honestly, to me, Tizen has the upper hand ATM. They have dev devices in the community. What JollaMobile has is still unknown.
IMO it's not just about plastic developer devices like the tizen thing. To me Jolla is much more interesting mainly because they use and contribute to Mer. Just this fact alone makes it more open and transparent than Tizen. Besides I'll take Qt over html5 any day of the week. That said, afaik you can do html5 on top of Mer too if you want to. Just that on the other os you can choose and on the other you can't...

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Meanwhile, I'm running available OS es and are quite happy.
Me too, including Mer

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I don't disagree with you there. But to me, Mer+Qt+Unknown UI isn't enough to build a great device, especially when jollaMobile don't comment about these stuff more in details. I need more solid facts and feels.

What I'm saying is that I'm waiting for JollaMobile to comment on these things. Stskeeps providing us with some information. That is perfect! But there is lots of information missing here.

Same with Tizen really.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
inside some plastics is the best SoC atm, fanboy are always blinded.

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Plus they decide that Jolla is the best mobile without even no anything about it. It so fun. I just makes you smile.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

LOL...four brave soles I wonder if the poll looks the same after announcements.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 732 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
inside some plastics is the best SoC atm, fanboy are always blinded.
The "best" SoC doesn't mean anything on a device where the os is crap.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
But mean amazing if paired with best os right? Thats my point,

Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Plus they decide that Jolla is the best mobile without even no anything about it. It so fun.
Aaahh... seperating ("them" and who, U?) again... What's your desired aim here, please?
Crossing your bridges before you come to them is so pointless as we all already know.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I just makes you smile.
Oh, some accidentally mistyping, too... hahaha...

Your sarcasm isn't even funny, but definetily dispensable.
Get lost soon, please, you really s*ck.
Current Maemo Community Council member

The Following User Says Thank You to Win7Mac For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Win7Mac View Post
Aaahh... seperating ("them" and who, U?) again... What's your desired aim here, please?
Crossing your bridges before you come to them is so pointless as we all already know.

Oh, some accidentally mistyping, too... hahaha...

Your sarcasm isn't even funny, but definetily dispensable.
Get lost soon, please, you really s*ck.
welcome Win7Mac, I see you still just complaining about stuff and don't bring the discussion forward in any way. So what do you think will succeed. Tizen or jolla?

You love me since you can't stay away from my post and threads You are my biggest fan...Groupy