Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
Hi all ,,
i've just lost my laptop and i won't get another one for the next couple months ! And i really do want to program in C++/Qt ,, i do know the basics of the C++, yet have no knowledge of the Qt but am willing to learn in it soon enough!
The thing is. I want to start developing in my beloved N900 as i spend most of the time using it i've installed Debian chroot and the LXDE and i have Text editors ,, and just done compiling a simple Hello world using the Debian chroot to test it and it worked fine !!
i don't know what next ! what to install to make use of the simple things i learnt and i do want to make applications for n900 so badly :/,, i guess it will be my first real applications ,, and if some one gave me a step by step guide it will be amazing enough !!
so i searched and all i found is that i need a PC to completly make application to the maemo ! i know its dengarous to make apps in the phone cause you could cause harm to the phone !! but i have no other options !!!!

i hope i got you my request clear
and sorry for my bad english :/

cheers
./som3a

Last edited by som3a; 2014-02-04 at 14:14. Reason: just don't done with the post it got online !! XD

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90701