Active Topics

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
not impressed, give maemo lates SoC and booooom, byebye android, honestly nokia is blind, lol

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
That is some pretty badass hardwar...oh wait...android.

It is like they took the steering wheel of a spaceship and replaced it with a lard dido.

Fuc* this useless android crap crippling all this sweet boner making hardware.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Sure my N900 has "real" multitasking, but it always starts to swap if the device has been up for over a day and I try to use for example net-radio or fm-radio and surf on the web at the same time.

Even when I know Android does not have a "real" multitasking, I can do the same mentioned two tasks and even some more without a glitch with my friend's Samsung Galaxy S2.

I've turned to like more and more Android and care less and less about it not being a "real" OS, when I know it is the best one can get; there will never be another Maemo nor Meego-device.

I think my next device will be that SGS3. Impressive hardware and not too small battery, which will help.

If some people are still working in Meego platform, why not try to port Meego to SGS2 and SGS3? Why settle for less?

afaik porting meego to another device is impossible, nokia never give us full source of it, cmiiw

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dublin
Interesting news coming from outgoing Chairman

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...-hybrids-.html

Could Maemo be resurrected for one last stand?

I don't know why they are still using same super amold display and same 8MP camera with some enhancements ( supposed to be better if 12MP).

Bechmark tests shows the CPU of SGS3 overtakes HTC one X but I am still confused which is better espacially that I'm a gamer, Tigra 3 supports gaming more and shows more details and effects in some games.

buy ps3, or nintendo wii, thats real gamer

we have 2 ps3's in home

thats it, i dont have any,

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Manila
The design sucks big time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dersonne For This Useful Post: