Active Topics

I recently updated my nokia n900 , even to the cssu upates, when i open a video, it says ' not supported' - the protocol used in rtsp://....../video.3gp is not supported, plsease HELP!!! Not just youtube videos , any online videos are reported with the same error! What is the update for 3gp support?

Originally Posted by Sanroxenator View Post
I recently updated my nokia n900 , even to the cssu upates, when i open a video, it says ' not supported' - the protocol used in rtsp://....../video.3gp is not supported, plsease HELP!!! Not just youtube videos , any online videos are reported with the same error! What is the update for 3gp support?
If you asking for Youtube application .... and video searched in it not playing.... thn i must say .. recently it was asked for updation ... if u haven't thn update it .... bt better than that i will suggest to install CUTETUBE .... its awesome ...

If you are asking for video not playing in browser than ... just update your ADOBE FLASH PLAYER to 10 and then to 12 ... there is post abt flash player You can search ... (As i am too replyin for N900 so... it will be too much mess for me to post it )

rest i dont knw .. bt Try this

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
if you want to try the leaked flash player 10 then here is the link with guide LINK. i haven't tried it myself so can't say anything.

and for youtube cutetube is best for watching and downloading youtube videos.

Tags
not supported, update, youtube