Notices

Posts: 516 | Thanked: 643 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark/Poland
I think we are aiming to something more hmm... chaotic and down-to-liquid than pipemania or most of the other games.

I personally love the feeling liqflow gives you that you actually guide the particles with your finger, instead of just building pipes

Useful links for newcomers:
Użyteczne linki:
Nowi użyktownicy mówią cześć | New members say hello , Tu zaczynają nowi użytkownicy | New users start here, Podforum społeczności | Community subforum, Wiki dla początkujących | Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Często zadawane pytania | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), Google

Jeżeli mogę w czymś pomóc, pytaj!
If I can help with anything else, just ask!

Bored? Follow me

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopbeat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I am still seeing things... I see myself nudging the device (think the bounce 'bounce') to make the fluid slosh against an particularly sticky flap doorway. I see myself gently, gently tipping the device to make the fluid trickle almost droplet at a time somewhere where pouring it would be counter productive.

It might be good if we started storyboarding: what's the aim? Are we trying to get the fluid (or something in it?) from point a to point b (With extra score for getting more there safely?) or are we looking at some sort of 'water management' game with the aim being to get all your waterwheels turning, gates open, sluices sluiced in the right order?

The other thought that went through my head in the wee small hours (Just as well Teddy doesn't mind me being awake at night!) was whether it might to good to trial the still-on-paper project management tools with this? I was chatting on IRC to someone (was it w00t?), and now I have a head-full of ideas for that too: trying them out with an actual project is a good way of finding holes!

Last edited by RevdKathy; 2010-02-06 at 09:41.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
NumptyPhysics liquid edition?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eiffel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
...and if you fail you'll get a pair of original NOKIA rubber boots.

So... what's happening?

Texrat? Did we decide what the aim of the game is? (oh dear, now I have Bruce Forsyth singing in my head!)

What do I have to do to win?

(I have also had nasty thoughts about people generating sounds for this game too - making the synthetic Baas seem the height of sanity!)

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I'm summing up the ideas here and will work on a map layout next. No hurry; sheep is still under development.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
I'm summing up the ideas here and will work on a map layout next. No hurry; sheep is still under development.
Ok, as long as you're still on it. What did you think of the idea of looking at project management tools for this?

(I'm impatient! Want n900 to have games to beat all the rest. )

Kathy, I started a Garage project and we can manage it there once it's ready. You're still community liaison and chief morivator, right?

I think for the Sheep, I act as sort of 'sheepdog'. I round people up and 'woof' occasionally in encouragement via whatever form of communication seems best.

That's about the only skill I have!

Kathy, that is the number 1 most useful skill in the entire universe. Even God depends on it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post: