Notices

Originally Posted by meegofan View Post
Hi!

First of all, thanks for the great app! I immediately purchased the pro version! Is it possible to select the portfolio which is shown by default? Right now I've set up stockona to show the portfolio view after starting. However, it always shows the first portfolio. Is there any way to select a certain portfolio to be shown to default? Or is out possible to change the order of the portfolios?
In theory, Stockona should remember that last portfolio you selected in the portfolio view. You do have to *click* the portfolio, literally, in order for the app to recognize your selection.

Try selecting the 2nd one in portfolio view and re-starting the app. If it still opens the first one upon restart, let me know I will debug it.

Thanks for your purchase!

Hi!

Thanks for your quick reply! Actually, I already tried to select the 2nd portfolio and to restart the program, but it always shows the first portfolio by default :-( Maybe you could check if on your device stockona behaves the same way, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for your efforts!

Hi!

Thanks for your quick reply! Actually, I already tried to select the 2nd portfolio and to restart the program, but it always shows the first portfolio by default :-( Maybe you could check if on your device stockona behaves the same way, that would be great.

Please see PM.

Hi!

Quick update: this is a bug and has been fixed in 0.6.1, which is under QA now.

That's good news!
Btw, I have a question relating to version 0.6.0: Now, in the default view, there is a magnifying glass in the bottom left corner. In a former version at the same place there was a button to switch from a more detailed view of the portfolio to a less detailed view. Now I'm wondering how to switch to the less detailed view of the portfolio in version 0.6.1. Any advice?

That's good news!
Btw, I have a question relating to version 0.6.0: Now, in the default view, there is a magnifying glass in the bottom left corner. In a former version at the same place there was a button to switch from a more detailed view of the portfolio to a less detailed view. Now I'm wondering how to switch to the less detailed view of the portfolio in version 0.6.1. Any advice?
Go to Settings, scroll down to 'Default position view' for switching views.

Do you have any preference about the UI, whether you like having a search shortcut as it is in 0.6.x, or having the view toggle before as before? I changed it because I found mostly use widget view, and also because there were times I found I wanted to quickly glance/add a company/symbol. I would like to know what other users usage patterns are like.

To be honest, I preferred the old functionality since I switch between the more detailed and less detailed view very frequently. Maybe it would be possible to customize the function if this button in the settings menu?

To be honest, I preferred the old functionality since I switch between the more detailed and less detailed view very frequently. Maybe it would be possible to customize the function if this button in the settings menu?
Sure, I will implement this in the future.

FYI 0.6.3 should address the bug and preference suggestion reported by fredson and meegofan. The update is already available for the free version. The paid version was delayed due to a QA issue but it should be available soon.

Thanks for your feedback, and I especially want to thank fresdon for helping with German translation. If you want to see Stockona in your own language, please contact me.

I think this is the last revision for this year, so early happy new year!

Rev 0.6.5 is available for testing! (The binary is the free version with ads)

Backend enhancements were made to reduce resource usage, so I would like to see if I break portfolio creation/editing, etc. Please test portfolio/position/transaction editing on the beta version.

The other change is users can press-and-hold in position view to invoke headers to show symbols' full names. Press-and-hold again to disable headers.

Lastly, not a new feature but an easily ignored one. Do you know you can swipe from left to right to go back to previous page in most of the views in Stockona? Sounds familiar? Yes, exactly like Jolla Sailfish!

Last edited by sony123; 2013-01-02 at 09:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post: