Posts: 320 | Thanked: 763 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Espoo, FInland
Originally Posted by mikec View Post
Has anyone got MfE working with their corporate servers?

Mike C
Me. Without any issues. Exchange 2007 is used in our organization.

Originally Posted by vitaly_repin View Post
Me. Without any issues. Exchange 2007 is used in our organization.
Does your Organisation enforce device lock?

Mike C

Does your Organisation enforce device lock?

Mike C
Yes. And S60 implementation annoys me with request to set autolock "otherwise the data will not be synced". (Which is not true, but this is another story).

Maemo implementation just works as expected and does not bother me with lock requests.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vitaly_repin For This Useful Post:
Vitaly

many thanks for this, I had assumed my E71 asking me to do the device lock dance was a function of exchange.

but good to hear it all works.

Mike C

Vitaly

many thanks for this, I had assumed my E71 asking me to do the device lock dance was a function of exchange.
Yes. This is how this function is implemented in S60. Server asks S60 MfE client, S60 MfE client asks you (end-user).

but good to hear it all works.
Mike C
In Maemo it just does not force you to do this. That's all.

Has anyone else had problems with calendar event sync in the N900? If I do a full manual sync from the settings, I get the calendar events, but I would expect the N900 to fetch calendar events as well as part of the normal sync.

Originally Posted by Kypeli View Post
Has anyone else had problems with calendar event sync in the N900? If I do a full manual sync from the settings, I get the calendar events, but I would expect the N900 to fetch calendar events as well as part of the normal sync.

Yes. This is how it works for me. And what do you mean as a "full" manual sync? Resynchronization option?

If you experience problems with calendar sync through MfE, could you put more details about the issue?

Yes. This is how it works for me. And what do you mean as a "full" manual sync? Resynchronization option?

If you experience problems with calendar sync through MfE, could you put more details about the issue?
Yes, the resync option somewhere in the settings/options (sorry, haven't got my device here right now so I cannot check...). I assume this might have been some one time problem, but I will post here if I notice problems in the future.

Originally Posted by Kypeli View Post
Yes, the resync option somewhere in the settings/options (sorry, haven't got my device here right now so I cannot check...). I assume this might have been some one time problem, but I will post here if I notice problems in the future.

What server do you use for syncing? Exchange 2007 or something else?

What server do you use for syncing? Exchange 2007 or something else?
And does "manual sync" (just normal manual sync, not re-sync) help?

Tags
activesync, alphanumeric, exchange, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, mail for exchange, mfe, n900, non-provisionable, non-provisioning, passcode, password, provisionable, provisioning, security