Posts: 30 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Beirut
Originally Posted by johnel View Post
This thread is f***ing nuts!
:O why?? i showed you how to fix a problem without going and searching and reading 300 pages of ammyt's thread!!

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Hey there, Spanky. Maybe you need to meditate on your breathing more... Just saying.

LOL epic photo bra!

The Following User Says Thank You to joeljad For This Useful Post:
No comment

sudo gainroot do this,do that,ooo do this before do that, do that, do that, do this, do that.....................but do this before do that, do that do this......finally still not working.

Originally Posted by SHARP66 View Post
No comment

sudo gainroot do this,do that,ooo do this before do that, do that, do that, do this, do that.....................but do this before do that, do that do this......finally still not working.
-.- ooowwhhh kmooon!!! its easy hmmm i did all of what this guy said here is the link:http://www.mynokian900.com/2011/04/h...vostok-on-n900
and for the update: http://www.mynokian900.com/2011/05/u...ok-to-n12-umay
if you still have problems send me a msg and maybe ill add you on msn or facebook or whatever >.>
EDIT: check out ammyt's thread its great xD

Last edited by joeljad; 2011-07-18 at 15:32.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joeljad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
I don't know why you guys complain about The Grand NITDroid thread, you don't need to read all 275 pages, there is a huge big link on my first post to the WIKI and joeljad all answers to your extremely common issues are in the FAQ.
There is also a dedicated search the thread function located just on the top of the page, I am sure it wasn't built there for fun.
There is a POWER SEARCH function on the right, POWER search!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
I don't know why you guys complain about The Grand NITDroid thread, you don't need to read all 275 pages, there is a huge big link on my first post to the WIKI and joeljad all answers to your extremely common issues are in the FAQ.
There is also a dedicated search the thread function located just on the top of the page, I am sure it wasn't built there for fun.
:O well thats good to know.... who is complaining about your thread??!!!

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by admiral0 View Post
I think you installed too much daemonized crap... Try uninstalling some applications. All here runs fine..

Also cssu and 700MHz + cgroup setting
You heard it here! Maemo is plagued by DAEMONS!
Well, yes--just about every OS is.

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
*cough* That POWER SEARCH...? Not so powerful. Ahem. I recommend just going to Google and start your searches with "site:talk.maemo.org"... FAR better and more relevant search results.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by joeljad View Post
-.- ooowwhhh kmooon!!! its easy hmmm i did all of what this guy said here is the link:http://www.mynokian900.com/2011/04/h...vostok-on-n900
and for the update: http://www.mynokian900.com/2011/05/u...ok-to-n12-umay
if you still have problems send me a msg and maybe ill add you on msn or facebook or whatever >.>
EDIT: check out ammyt's thread its great xD
thanks for your help man

I installed gingerbread Nitdroid 0.0.9 on emmc....all is good, but I downloaded some apps and lot of them crashing...somewhere here I find a list of progs that are supposed to be working ...but here a guy said that every downloaded program should be working.
what's the true?

And about that sudo mambo thing in x terminal....for a windows user like me I do not find a good tutorial vhith examples...only links for linux pages, where u find commands that are not compatible

Anyway ...learning...learning

The Following User Says Thank You to SHARP66 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
You heard it here! Maemo is plagued by DAEMONS!
Well, yes--just about every OS is.
well look closely. everything has its own daemon, headphone daemon, proximityd, all running py widgets require python in memory...

The Following User Says Thank You to admiral0 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SHARP66 View Post
thanks for your help man

I installed gingerbread Nitdroid 0.0.9 on emmc....all is good, but I downloaded some apps and lot of them crashing...somewhere here I find a list of progs that are supposed to be working ...but here a guy said that every downloaded program should be working.
what's the true?

And about that sudo mambo thing in x terminal....for a windows user like me I do not find a good tutorial vhith examples...only links for linux pages, where u find commands that are not compatible

Anyway ...learning...learning
well i dont really dl apps and stuff i only dled angry birds facebook and msn... you know social network stuff >.> and they all seem to work exept the reset by itself thing i think there is a fix for that ill ask ammyt :P!!!! anw the sudo gainroot is a command but you have to unlock it, its like jailbraking an iphone but with the n900 already jailbraiked.... uuuuhhhh ok its just like your gaining complete access of the n900 from the inside if you know what i mean :P anw the way you unlock this command is by going to the application manager and then downloads... and then dl "rootsh"...
after that dl the leafpad >.>
and then youll have to dl a program which you can find here: http://winscp.net/eng/download.php
and the way to use it issssss here: http://forums.internettablettalk.com...ad.php?t=41422
thnx bec for the tut :P
if you need moaaar help dont hesitate to ask

Last edited by joeljad; 2011-07-19 at 09:29.

Tags
android, joelshi*, nitdroid