The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anderbr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 183 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Seattle, WA
I'm getting kind of sick of this "it's in the 'N900 specs revealed' thread." That thread has 1600+ messages. I gave up following it a long time ago, so it's great when someone posts some new info in a new thread, so that I can see it in the RSS feed. What's the problem with just making a new thread when something new about the N900 comes out?

Would it be wrong to ask for an N900 topic under the Devices Sub-forum?

The Following User Says Thank You to baksiidaa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Originally Posted by baksiidaa View Post
Would it be wrong to ask for an N900 topic under the Devices Sub-forum?
Yes, because a thing like the N900 doesn't exist.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yerga For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by baksiidaa View Post
That thread has 1600+ messages. I gave up following it a long time ago, so it's great when someone posts some new info in a new thread, so that I can see it in the RSS feed.
Have you tried subscribing to the thread? Then you can get instant or digest content of new messages. I believe there are per-thread RSS feeds too, BICBW.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
That screenshot has been under discussion for several hours already in the "N900 specs revealed" thread.
Most humble apologies. Article said it was a Maemo 5 screenshot, not N900 - of course my russian(?) might be rusty so I could have missed any N900 specs reference in there.

Some of us only have time to scan the active post topics, so a new thread wouldn't hurt now and again IMHO. I'm all for reduce, re-use and recycle but 'N900 specs..' thread is getting a bit tired.

The Following User Says Thank You to anderbr For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anderbr View Post
Most humble apologies. Article said it was a Maemo 5 screenshot, not N900 - of course my russian(?) might be rusty so I could have missed any N900 specs reference in there.

Some of us only have time to scan the active post topics, so a new thread wouldn't hurt now and again IMHO. I'm all for reduce, re-use and recycle but 'N900 specs..' thread is getting a bit tired.
I think a new thread was warranted. No need for apologies you are the one who is correct. Thanks for the thread and link!

The Following User Says Thank You to Paxicide For This Useful Post: