Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by sparkle58 View Post
Thanks Mr J, I admit I was curious about any local N900 users as I haven't come across any so far.
There's a lot more than you think. =)
Plenty here but much more at whirlpool.

There are cheap alternatives such as BH-103 also.
It's like around $50, in-ear and bluetooth wireless.

The Following User Says Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sydney AU
Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
There's a lot more than you think. =)
Plenty here but much more at whirlpool.

There are cheap alternatives such as BH-103 also.
It's like around $50, in-ear and bluetooth wireless.
Wow yeah I just had a look at whirlpool, it's pretty noisy there about the N900! Might be time to have a meet and great for local users, what do you think?

And re headsets, cost factor isn't really a huge issue though I admit the 905s are quite exie. I managed to get the 530s for $299 when I was in the States recently, still not cheap but I had to have em. No regrets, they are amazing with the right source input.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Any suggestions for the best monoaural headset around? (convert to stereo option might be handy, but not imperative).
The best I've found so far seems to be discovery 975 or voyager pro*, still comparing though, any favourites?

I'll get a BT stereo headset later that'll need to be rugged enough for jogging etc, but it's not a priority now.
BH-214 is a candidate, but I don't like the fact that it re-injects wires into the equation.
I don't need optimal listening quality when I'm jogging etc.

*Which by many accts is better than 975!
Aside from being bulkier, less stylish, & not having the gimmicky battery extender case.