Notices

where can i find good n900 themes !!

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
I've been wondering that myself too. There's no more than 10 themes at most and they all basically suck. Fortunately the original Nseries theme is great.

Ovi Store has some... which will hopefully open next week (at least according to Nokia@CES).

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by Blinde View Post
I've been wondering that myself too. There's no more than 10 themes at most and they all basically suck. Fortunately the original Nseries theme is great.
Comments like that really make me and the other theme designers keep doing our work.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aldevil View Post
where can i find good n900 themes !!
Theme on Maemo is not very simple and not many people do it yet. In time people will start doing more. Right now I know of only 2 themes in either extras or extras-testing

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by c0rt3x View Post
Ovi Store has some... which will hopefully open next week (at least according to Nokia@CES).
Alot of what Ovi store has is really just background packs called themes.

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
In the advertisements.

Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
imho the maemo.org theme is quite good. There are still some little issues with the calender widget, the fonts in some areas and the code input after a reboot. But all in all it is really nice. The reflect theme isn't to bad too. And if we will wait a little bit there will be a.lot of other nice themes.

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ saint petersburg, fl
you can download all the wallpaper packs from www.n900wallpapers.com
click on the loopable ones and under the image there are two buttons(actually three, but the third one SYNC is for the n900 ovi app), one says save wallpapers and the other says .desktop. click and download all of those on your n900 and it will give you all the desktop wallpapers.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
There are some themes in extras-devel, like bossateal theme, maemo.org theme or reflect theme.

Nice wallpapers can be found on http://n900wallpapers.com. (I have not tried them yet, got just the link)