Active Topics

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by Patola View Post
This thing might be cheap and small, but it will wear out the keys anyway. Isn't it better to just use a bluetooth joystick/joypad?

Should be no more of an issue than pressing the keys. N900 keys seems too small and close (top row and display bezel) for gaming (typing too, for that matter). I play MAME and PSX a lot, so this add-on could be a good thing

I asked for the G1 and N900 to be added. If this add-on performs decently, it could cover a big gaming niche

Last edited by Rushmore; 2010-04-15 at 14:32.

Why the awful white colour? God. I like this but to make it less garish they should have made the thing black.

i think they were going for the old SNES controller look

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Central Ohio
Originally Posted by TNiga View Post
You can't hold the device in your hand at the same time if you use a separate joystick/joypad, so I would prefer GameGripper.
Sure you can, if you have the right parts and a dose of eccentricity...
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=50379

"Thanks for requesting a Game Gripper for the N900. We are done with the model and it has gone to manufacturing to make some prototypes. However, there is still a small window of opportunity to make changes. Can you guys please let me know what you think about the new design? Do you like the button layout? Color? Can you confirm that the space button works when pressed only on the right side?

Thanks for your help and support!!

Game Gripper LLC"

just had mail....

Last edited by baron von bubba; 2010-04-20 at 18:58.

Originally Posted by baron von bubba View Post

Game Gripper LLC"
Tell them to get in the forum!

Yes spacebar only on right works.

Last edited by ear0wax; 2010-04-20 at 19:19.

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Omg i am so getting one. This is brilliant... and so simple.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I think it really should need a couple more buttons on it

The only issue i can predict before actually feeling it in my hand is that the buttons are gonna feel funny because of the feel the n900 keys already have

Originally Posted by baron von bubba View Post
"Thanks for requesting a Game Gripper for the N900. We are done with the model and it has gone to manufacturing to make some prototypes. However, there is still a small window of opportunity to make changes. Can you guys please let me know what you think about the new design? Do you like the button layout? Color? Can you confirm that the space button works when pressed only on the right side?

Game Gripper LLC"

just had mail....
I just voted before I even saw this! I think it looks awesome. I actually voted for Black body and White buttons, but red looks pretty good too.

Tags
gaming, get_a_grip