Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by automagic68 View Post
How do I get the internet connection back?
Reverse the earlier command i.e.:
Code:
devel-su
{enter your password}
mv /usr/share/meegotouch/applicationextensions/statusindicatormenu-internetconnection.disabled /usr/share/meegotouch/applicationextensions/statusindicatormenu-internetconnection.desktop

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Reverse the earlier command i.e.:
Code:
devel-su
{enter your password}
mv /usr/share/meegotouch/applicationextensions/statusindicatormenu-internetconnection.disabled /usr/share/meegotouch/applicationextensions/statusindicatormenu-internetconnection.desktop
Thanks so much! Do you think there could be any problems if I install
CODeRUS' Status Menu Extension along with LED notifications?

Last edited by automagic68; 2012-12-31 at 11:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to automagic68 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Thanks so much! Do you think there could be any problems if I install
CODeRUS' Status Menu Extension along with LED notifications?
Why not just use Tweak T-3 from N9QT where you posted too? I mean thats and advanced version of status menu extensions; if you have no issues incepting for led notifications you should just use Tweak T-3...

Anyway if you want to use status menu extensions with led notifications there won't be any issues too

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Why not just use Tweak T-3 from N9QT where you posted too? I mean thats and advanced version of status menu extensions; if you have no issues incepting for led notifications you should just use Tweak T-3...

Anyway if you want to use status menu extensions with led notifications there won't be any issues too
I tried T-3 and it's very buggy. So I tried to install Status Menu Extensions with LED Notifications. First I tried installing LED Notifications then Status Menu Extensions and I got an error so I tried installing Status Menu Extensions and then LED Notifications and it seems I got a pretty similar error. Has anyone been able to get these two to work together?

The Following User Says Thank You to automagic68 For This Useful Post:
I tried T-3 and it's very buggy. So I tried to install Status Menu Extensions with LED Notifications. First I tried installing LED Notifications then Status Menu Extensions and I got an error so I tried installing Status Menu Extensions and then LED Notifications and it seems I got a pretty similar error. Has anyone been able to get these two to work together?
they dont work together - it says very clearly in T-3

The Following User Says Thank You to sid21177 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina

I am very interested in having both Status menu and led notifier... So far, I had to settle for Status menu, as I cant install unrestricted ui along with it.
Is there some way of installing just led notifier?

The Following User Says Thank You to dmelamet For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Forget it. Use unrestricted.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
I once installed LED notifications ignoring the fact that it required Inception.
It shows in system settings>notifications, it just doesn't work and I left it as is.
Now today I am offered 2 updates for duicontrolpanel-ledapplet and duicontrolpanel-ledapplet-l10n-additional, both version 0.0.3-3.

My question: Now that I have Coderus' Aegis-install hack - how do I properly reinstall this to a working state (I guess a simple update won't do)?
And yes, I prefer using stock system ui and don't wan't to settle for unrestricted-ui.
Current Maemo Community Council member

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Win7Mac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Dec 2019 @ Poland
Hello,

how to get in 2019 a possibility to have a led notifications also for missed calls and sms messages?

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by SanDiego View Post
Hello,

how to get in 2019 a possibility to have a led notifications also for missed calls and sms messages?
Which was/is a standard feature of Harmattan, independent of the year of usage.

But thanks for digging out this thread and let me have a minute of memories for Gido (Win7Mac)!

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature