Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
(off-topic) everywnere i go friggin trisha02 hijacking any thread going, i've added her to my ignore list and and still i see what bollocks she has posted!
can't she be booted for messing up everybodies threads. no matter what anyone says to her she still persists!!

(back to topic) great work ammyt i am following this thread with great interest.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ivgalvez View Post
I'm also sorry to being OT but, is there an option to also hide quotation messages with the 'Ignore' option?

You'd probably understand what I mean...
Unfortunately, not. I can cry a river due to lack of this option. Trisha is just plain... ekhm... but there are worse cases, like few incarnations of abil, james with bondage instead brain, etc...

sorry for off-topic.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
i noticed a drawback. like when phone is idle n if i receive any text msg and i open it, the conversation of that person doesnt appear for a while. even if i write n reply. it comes if i close n open it again.or else it comes after a minute. similarly if phone is idle n i quickly open n open a conversation to text someone, the conversation doesnt show similarly for a while. but when i open my phone n wait or browse the menu and then open conversation, then its fine. maybe it takes a lil bit of time to change the voltage when phone gets active

my conversations stopped appearing.i can see it when i tap conversation.but when i tap it to view it.it doesnt appear.just black screen with the name of the contact on top

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
yup agreed. this might be because the phone takes a bit time to change to the normal voltage n profile when it gets active.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russian Federation
need for command dbus-scripts which is responsible for the open \ closed shutter camera

for example

unlock: com.nokia.mce.signal tklock_mode_ind unlocked

lock: com.nokia.mce.signal tklock_mode_ind locked

hmmm...strange! My phone does not seem to like this patch at all, even though I have changed the overclock value to 1000 which is normally stable for me. Strangely enough the phone only reboots once locked, so would I be right in speculating that this would seem to be an underclock issue??

Oh and Trisha, for the love of god stop polluting every thread with your incoherent garbage, please try and use some common sense and apply this to find answers yourself or even better become an Isheep, you know you want to! right?

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Barbados
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
so anyone.please bother to help me
smh...everyones tired of trying to help you

you honestly really need to stop installing everything you see on the forum eventually your gonna destroy your n900 plus you dont have the mental or physical skills for this

best thing for you to do is sell buy an iPhone its designed for stupid people.

sorry for the hijack but so far been using the profile from yesterday an im seeing at least 25% improvement in battery life.

gonna try the new one right now

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T4UR14N For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by colin.stephane View Post
Code:
#!/bin/sh

# Default value in case we don't have a swappolube config saved with 'vfs_cache_pressure' option value.
VFS_CACHE_PRESSURE=100

# Loading saved swappolube 'vfs_cache_pressure' value if it exist in /etc/event.d/tuning.
if $(grep vfs_cache_pressure /etc/event.d/tuning 1>/dev/null 2>&1) ; then
        VFS_CACHE_PRESSURE=$(grep vfs_cache_pressure /etc/event.d/tuning | awk '{print $2}' | sed 's|"||g')
fi

kernel-config load ideal
kernel-config limits 500 1150
echo ${VFS_CACHE_PRESSURE} > /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressure
for process in browserd scim-panel-gtk image-viewer
do
  /usr/bin/pkill -CONT $process
done
if I am to modify the /usr/local/bin/overclock thing, should I copy everything that's bold or just echo ${VFS_CACHE_PRESSURE} > /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressure? Thanks

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
if I am to modify the /usr/local/bin/overclock thing, should I copy everything that's bold or just echo ${VFS_CACHE_PRESSURE} > /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressure? Thanks
Just copy/paste the whole thing in place of your original ' /usr/local/bin/overclock' (when copy/paste, don't forget the carriage return after the last line).

A++

The Following User Says Thank You to colin.stephane For This Useful Post: