I'm very new to Maemo/Meego but am really intrigued by it all. I am a long time iPhone user but dabble with other phones here and there. I've fell in love with the N9. It does everything I want and allows me to have total control over it without any silly "jailbreaking". I've discovered one issue that I don't know how to resolve however and have yet to find information on it. I've searched high and low for the last 2-3 hours prior to posting this. Problem is as follows;

I have a car with a bluetooth system for calling. It supports HFP only. I configured the N9 to pair with this. It did so fantastically and quickly. Done.

Since the car is a little older, it does not support any bluetooth multimedia features. As I don't like fiddling around with AUX cables, I have a bluetooth audio system that supports only A2DP. For anyone curious, it is a Blackberry Music Gateway. Basically a mini USB and 3.5MM output that plugs into my AUX input and hides away nicely.

If I try to connect to this while it is connected to my car on the HFP, it disconnects the car. If I try to connect to the car while on the A2DP, it disconnects the A2DP system. I'm beyond frustrated and don't know where to go. This has worked nicely with any of the previous phones I've used (a few Windows Phones, iPhones, Android, webOS, etc). I just don't know what I need to do to fix it.

Oh geeze, long post is long. Sorry! Thanks!

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Can't help sorry, still waiting for my N9...
You may want to consider reporting this as a bug once you're def. sure it's not some other issue.
http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/
It may well already be reported, so be sure to search first.