Hello guys

When i open sports tracker on my n9 and start the excersise
it always pops up "switch internet connection on? " again and again even though i have disable the "internet connection" option and the " allow background connections" option. Has anyone had this problem and has anyone find a solution.

Many thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to anla For This Useful Post:
I have the same problem, using the same settings as you. Internet connection screen shows up about half a second after I tap 'cancel', over and over again.
No solution yet though...

temporary solution might be to swipe away the connection screen. that will keep it quiet for a minute or so,after which it comes back

Wouldn't disabling "allow background connections" make the phone ask you everytime it wanted to connect? You prolly want to keep bg connections on to get rid of that annoying pop-up.

Try enabling offline mode and/or turn A-GPS off in GPS settings.

All these propositions doesn't solve the problem.
Offline mode pops up " turn wlan connection on?" and allow background connections doesn't change something.

The main problem is that when you swipe away the "connection screen"
it keeps coming back really soon maybe 10 seconds.

Anyway if someone finds something please post.

Sorry, I cannot replicate it. When I turn the airplane mode on, it asks upon start up of the application. I click no. Then it asks again when starting workout, I click no again and that's it. It just shows "no connection" where the map should be afterwards.

The Following User Says Thank You to impact For This Useful Post: