2013... sorry mate, there is not a lot of girls in this forum, try to meet some females outside of internet maybe? srsly, it works much better

gerbick: whenever you feel your skin colour is not going to stop you in expressing your opinion, please do, will trump stump you? How can a poc express his ideas when a racist is the potus. Shitty to be in such a situation, not much to do, one has to accept that his democray decided to bomb sovereign country (iraq, korea, vietnam, afghanistan, kosovo, ok... the list is absurdly long, just check this URL: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/US_Bombi...gns_since_1945) LOL this is what even GOOG gives, no absurd duck duck go or similar lol, even US corps admit that list

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Hey szopin, do you mind taking your flamebait to another thread please?
Fox News is more than enough of a firehose of racist bigotry, I don't need to read t.m.o. for that

I'm trying to get my daily laughs from Dave here.
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

I guess the 43 other WHITE presidents changed every ****ing thing for the better too, eh? His color has nothing to do with the fact he inherited a egocentric, self-serving group of millionaire white *******s that care very little about you if it's not a campaign year.

Put the blame where it stands; not on a persons color.

Screw the whiteys, an we get hillary to identify a black

http://time.com/3922477/rachel-dolez...lack-identify/

Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
szopin, please stop posting off topic drivel. I'm here to read about and discuss Jolla's tablet, because it is interesting and it affects the future of Jolla, which I care about.

The last few pages of garbage have been incredibly tedious and have been drowning out the people who are actually trying to discuss the topic at hand.

You have posted some interesting stuff that made a real contribution to the discussion in the past, can we get back to that please?
https://youtu.be/o8DG01q73Nw?t=20m24s

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
gerbick: whenever you feel your skin colour is not going to stop you in expressing your opinion, please do, will trump stump you? How can a poc express his ideas when a racist is the potus. Shitty to be in such a situation, not much to do, one has to accept that his democray decided to bomb sovereign country (iraq, korea, vietnam, afghanistan, kosovo, ok... the list is absurdly long, just check this URL: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/US_Bombi...gns_since_1945) LOL this is what even GOOG gives, no absurd duck duck go or similar lol, even US corps admit that list
I'm sorry, is this even in English?

As an American that's lived abroad; allow me to state the very unpopular opinion. Trump is not the right candidate unless we want continuous wars. The man has been bankrupt 4 times, divorced 3 times and has really only been considered a viable candidate by those with less than a 2nd grade reading level - which is amazingly the majority of the US it seems.

The US is a republic that's abused their resources and has gotten to the point where they've become the global police and while in other lands, they fulfill their own agendas. Which has never really worked out well for the country they've been involved in short term.

Simply stated, we bomb first (that list is incomplete), suck out their resources (read: oil) second, seed discord third (take your pick), then use some rhetoric that will divide your country as badly as ours has been for the last 100 years and package it as "democracy". Then repeat...

US is nothing more than modern day imperialism under a pretty package of "freedom, democracy and three primary colors". I have no fealty to any country whenever I see the above as true.

Now... if you want to continue; start a thread in Off Topic. I'll gladly join you there. People want to discuss about the Jolla Tablet; let them do so peacefully.

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Sod's law. There is never a ninja-deleting mod around when you need one.
Have a cookie

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post

As an American that's lived abroad; allow me to state the very unpopular opinion. Trump is not the right candidate unless we want continuous wars. The man has been bankrupt 4 times, divorced 3 times and has really only been considered a viable candidate by those with less than a 2nd grade reading level - which is amazingly the majority of the US it seems.

The US is a republic that's abused their resources and has gotten to the point where they've become the global police and while in other lands, they fulfill their own agendas. Which has never really worked out well for the country they've been involved in short term.

Simply stated, we bomb first (that list is incomplete), suck out their resources (read: oil) second, seed discord third (take your pick), then use some rhetoric that will divide your country as badly as ours has been for the last 100 years and package it as "democracy". Then repeat...

US is nothing more than modern day imperialism under a pretty package of "freedom, democracy and three primary colors". I have no fealty to any country whenever I see the above as true.
So same as Bush, wow so much change and cringe. Obama was all talk and promises, guantanamo still operational, iraq still with US troops, afghanistan same... what exactly did that HUGE CHANGE change? Oh, right, you're almost on the moon, jk. Bernie has the same reddit/online hype as obama had, pretty sure even with bernie NSA will grow and NOTHING will change. Feel FREE to vote for change, nothing will in fact, have fun, same as powerball

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post

Now... if you want to continue; start a thread in Off Topic. I'll gladly join you there. People want to discuss about the Jolla Tablet; let them do so peacefully.
Oh and just to pretend the race is not rigged: tell us bout hillary, she has no corporate backing, she just managed bill's dick. Go ahead make our day, skip her corporate connections (or paint her with the corporate badges if you prefer). Hillary vs Trump, sorry mate, trump pays for himself (much closer to BERN not accepting corp funding, but but democrats... )